i take it your english then welcome to mofo

I am english

And thanks for the welcome

I have

Season One 24
Season Two 24
Season One C.S.I
Season One Yugioh

Coming Soon Season 3 24 ( I didnt get to see it on TV so making up for lost time)

I'll have to update my list as I've acquired a bunch of new series since my last post, and this Tuesday I'll be scooping up "The Bob Newhart Show" complete first season. Newhart is a genius.

In coming weeks I'll be buying season sets of "Scrubs", "News Radio" and the complete series of "The Job". While all of those are great and I can hardly wait, the one I'm really waiting most for just now is coming at the end of May...

Oh yes, and coming on May 31st to R1 DVD is "Moonlighting", the first two seasons. Brilliant show, especially the first few years. The His Girl Friday-style overlapping dialogue is fantastic stuff, and both Willis and Shepherd are perfect as David Addison and Maddie Hayes. The blending of and delicate balance between comedy and a detective show was inspired. For those of you who have never seen it, you have no idea what a great show you've been missing. It's kind of like Hitchcock by way of The Marx Brothers and Bringing up Baby. Great, great show. Do bears bear? Do bees be?

MADDIE HAYES
David, I just don't think...

DAVID ADDISON
[interrupting]
That's okay, you look good.

DAVID ADDISON
I remember when they told Sylvia Plath, "Hey,
Syl, cheer up!" I remember when they told e. e.
cummings, "e, baby; use caps!" But did ol' e
listen? no. Little n. Little o.

DAVID ADDISON
I'm looking for a man with a mole on his nose.

MADDIE HAYES
A mole on his nose?

DAVID ADDISON
A mole on his nose.

GUARD
What kind of clothes?

DAVID ADDISON
What kind of clothes do you suppose?

GUARD
What kind of clothes do you suppose would
be worn by a man with a mole on his nose,
who knows?

DAVID ADDISON
Did I happen to mention, did I bother to
disclose, this man that we're seeking with a
mole on his nose? I'm not sure of his clothes,
or anything else... Except he's Chinese, a big
clue by itself.

MADDIE HAYES
How do you do that?

DAVID ADDISON
Gotta read alot of Dr. Suess.

GUARD
I'm sorry to say, I'm sad to report. I haven't
seen anyone at all of that sort. Not a man
who's Chinese with a mole on his nose, with
some kind of clothes that you can't suppose.
So get away from this door and get out of
this place, or I'll have to hurt you, put my
foot in your face.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Lets put a smile on that block
I've never seen Moonlighting, but i would gladly start watching it now just from reading that last quote of your's Holden.

I have...

Arrested Development - Season One
The Office - Entire collection of the British original.
Sex and The City - Season 4,5,6. Fabulous.
Futurama - Series 3
Little Britain - Series One. If any of you guys in the States havn't seen this, you should definatly check it out.
Simpson's - Series 4. This is the series when The Simpson's starts to become legendary.
Family Guy - Entire collection
Ally McBeale - Series 3.
Dead Like Me - First Season. Anyone want to buy this off me? I saw one episode and my Bro got it for me from the States. It sucks. It just doesnt even have a good point to make. Pretensious, crude, pointless rubbish...thats sometimes a bit funny.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Little Britain - Series One. .
What do you think of the new series? I've got the same DVD as you and think it's far far better than the 2nd season.

Moonlighting was ace by the way, but went a bit up itself in later series.

I absoloulty loved the first series, as it was new material, but i really enjoyed the second series as well. Some of the gags did get a bit samey, Like Lou and Andy, Vicky Pollard and The Gay, plus i missed the Scottish Man and his hotel in the 2nd series. However, i loved new characters like "Bitty", Bubbles, and i was glad Marjory Dawes and the Ladeeees were still around. Genius.

'Just call me Bubbles Darling, Everybody does!'

'Bitty...'

'Dust?....Anybody? No? Dust! Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.'

EDIT: For the benefit of Mr McGuffins

Have you looked at the episodes of Rock Profile on the extra's? I think that where they got the basic idea for the surreal pairing of Warhole and Reed. The rock profile with Shirley Bassey is superb.

"Hasn't got the range darling, hasn't got the range!"

The People's Republic of Clogher
Oops, I haven't watched any of the extras yet (and got the thing at Christmas ).

I'll give it a go after the golf.

(did I just say that?)

I'm hoping to eventually get the old Twilight Zone series but boy is it expensive. Around 140-160 bucks canadien.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Brilliant show, especially the first few years.
How about this line?

Door guy in shades responding to David Addison's question......."I'm sorry to say i'm sad to report, but i haven't seen anyone at all of that sort. Not a man whose chinese with a mole on his nose wearing some kind of clothes that you can suppose. So, get away from this door and get out of my face or i'll have to hurt you....put my foot in your face."

I memorized that entire scene when i was a kid but now that's the only part that is still in my head.

My list of TV series i own hasn't changed much. Expect i don't have "Seinfeld" anymore

Owned:
"Alias" - seasons 1-3
"Smallville" - seasons 1-3
"Dead Like Me" - season one

but i plan on getting Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

Originally Posted by Tazz
My list of TV series i own hasn't changed much. Expect i don't have "Seinfeld" anymore
Anymore? Why would you get rid of the Seinfield t.v. shows? Have you gone mad tazz?

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Blackadder: series 2 & 3
Porridge series: 1,2,3
Family Guy season: 1,2,3
Futurama season: 1,2,3,4
Father Ted series: 1,2,3
Bottom: series 1,2,3
Mind, Body & Kick Ass Moves with Chris Crudelli

Alias: season 1,2,3
MacGyver: season 1 (season 2 coming in May)
The A-Team: season 1 (season 2 coming when i can get it)
Stargate SG1: the whole freakin lot!

Originally Posted by Escape
Anymore? Why would you get rid of the Seinfield t.v. shows? Have you gone mad tazz?
i got each set for $20 because of the misprint in hollywood video ad and i price matched in Best Buy, i bought a bunch of sets, which i sold on eBay and give 'em out as gifts. As soon as i had no more i went to purchase a few more sets. Soon they called up Hollywood Video and found out that it was a misprint in the ad. So i couldn't get a copy for myself =/.