THE CREEPY LINE

→ in
Tools    

The Creepy Line (2018)

Watch this documentary while you still can. It's on Amazon Prime, although I suspect they're being pressed by Google/Facebook to take it down.

From IMDB: The Creepy Line reveals the stunning degree to which society is manipulated by Google and Facebook and how they do it.

Those who routinely use Google, Facebook, Chrome, Gmail, etc. are quite simply...... prey.

A very well researched factual documentary.

Doc's rating: 9/10

I actually researched this after I saw your post in the other thread. The only critic review on Rotten Tomatoes leaned into my suspicion that this really doesn't uncover too much that we don't already know, including making some ambiguous claims. The subject matter is certainly interesting, so I will try and get to it.

I actually researched this after I saw your post in the other thread. The only critic review on Rotten Tomatoes leaned into my suspicion that this really doesn't uncover too much that we don't already know, including making some ambiguous claims. The subject matter is certainly interesting, so I will try and get to it.
Actually there are no ambiguous claims. All their points are well researched and referenced. The hell of it is that the Google/Facebook surveillance and societal manipulation is just the tip of the iceberg.

BTW, Rotten Tomatoes and their parent company Fandango have themselves been investigated by the FTC for major security issues. That's a little like the pot calling the kettle black, but it does make one wonder if anyone is trustworthy these days.

Democracy is an illusion and so is freedom of speech.