Shrek 3
50.00%
4 votes
X-Men 3
25.00%
2 votes
Death
8 votes. You may not vote on this poll

A serial killer has drugged you and strapped you to a chair in the filth encrusted bathroom of an abandoned shopping mall.

When you come to, your eyes are held open by a device similar to the one seen in A Clockwork Orange.

He gives you three options. Watch Shrek 3, three times. Watch X-Men, three times. Or have three holes drilled into your skull in strategic places, which will cause death after three hours.

Which do you choose?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
An amateur killer. A professional killer would have you watching the entire Lav Diaz filmography. Three times.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

At least you finally made a poll that included an "other" option, I guess.

Probably never again though....

Call me weird, but I liked "X-Men 3" though it had flaws and took liberties with some of the comics characters. Was "Shrek 3" the one with young King Arthur? If so, I thought it was OK, too.

Call me weird, but I liked "X-Men 3" though it had flaws and took liberties with some of the comics characters. Was "Shrek 3" the one with young King Arthur? If so, I thought it was OK, too.

No, that was Shrek 2. And Lord help you man, have a little self respect.

Nah, it's Shrek the Third that has King Arthur. What did you think was in it?

****, you're right. My memory was clouded with the black mists of hate.

Shrek 3. At least it offers some good laughs. I would have a hard time finishing XMen once.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I haven't seen Shrek 3, but I don't understand why X-men 3 is so hated. I thought the idea of a mutant that could turn other mutants into humans, and the government using this as a weapon, was the best idea for an X-men movie to have and it really brought the mutant discrimination theme home I felt.

Shrek 3. Watching X-Men 3 times will make my head spin...