New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

I'm so excited!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Family

"It all began on one night, when Lily arrived at her therapist's house asking for an emergency session. She wants to explain why she killed her family." - IMDB

This might just do nobody any good.
The BlacKkKlansman

Directed by Spike Lee and produced by Jordan Peele.

The provocative story based on Ron Stallworth’s real life as Colorado Springs’s first African-American police officer who went undercover to infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan. Unbelievably, Detective Stallworth (John David Washington) and his partner Flip Zimmerman (Adam Driver) penetrate the KKK at its highest levels to thwart its attempt to take over the city.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The BlacKkKlansman

Directed by Spike Lee and produced by Jordan Peele.
This looks really good actually. Am I excited for a Spike Lee film again? It's been ages.

Suspect's Reviews

This might just do nobody any good.
Someone on twitter called the trailer “Wes Anderson’s Black Dynamite.”

It got rave reviews at Cannes, some calling it Lee’s best since the 90s (eh, I liked Chi-Raq). Looking forward to it. Topher Grace as David Duke is hilarious.

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
BlacKkKlansman looks good. Last Spike Lee film I liked was 25th Hour.

Bohemian Rhapsody looks good too. I'm a huge Queen fan.