Favorite Old Movies

Tools    

I love the old movies-the Warner Brothers flicks from the thirties,forties,as well as the old Universal flicks.

The truth is in here
One really old movie I like is Dante's Inferno from 1910. Very stylish and moody tale with expressionist elements you later also saw in classics such as Dr. Caligari and Nosferatu. The effects and set design is very impressive for the time it was made.

And in general, I'm a big fan of B monster/sci-fi films from the '50's-60's. They are so much fun to watch.

...I'm a big fan of B monster/sci-fi films from the '50's-60's. They are so much fun to watch.
Me too Did you ever watch Star Trek Voyager? The character Tom Paris also loves old 50s-60 B movies, I always got a kick out of that.

“There are no "old" movies really - only movies you have already seen and ones you haven't.”
― Peter Bogdanovich
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

I really love old movies!!