11.76%
2 votes
Locke
11.76%
2 votes
The Revenant
17 votes. You may not vote on this poll

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Alot of people consider Tom Hardy one of the best actors around at the moment, so i was curious what do you guys think is his best movie?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

This might just do nobody any good.
Depends. I'd say Bronson and Locke are his "best" movies in terms of displaying how good an actor he is. Those two also give you a good idea of his range.

My favorite movies he's been in is Tinker Tailor, though. He's not exactly a scene stealer in it but his character's story is engaging and tense and tragic.
WARNING: spoilers below
Ultimately he's sort of doomed to follow in the steps of the old, lonely guys.

Pretty much what Saunch said. Locke and Bronson are his best performances i've seen at least but i like some of his other films more.

Also while i like him i wouldn't call him one of the best actors around at the moment.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Pretty much what Saunch said. Locke and Bronson are his best performances i've seen at least but i like some of his other films more.

Also while i like him i wouldn't call him one of the best actors around at the moment.
I would definitely consider him one of the best around.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'd say warrior as well then inception. Nice range. He's quite eccentric from what I've been told about his antics on mad max

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I seen a interview with Tom hardy about him getting knocked out by Shia Labeouf.

"I got knocked out by Shia LaBeouf, actually," Hardy said. "In Wettest County, apparently."

At this point, that the atmosphere in the room seemed rather unusual, as though no one involved quite knew whether Hardy was being serious or not. His use of the word ‘apparently' would also suggest that he was winding us up. Nevertheless, Hardy persisted with his version of what happened.

"[It was] behind the scenes," he said, before being almost drowned out by incredulous laughter, both from me and my fellow hacks, and the row of publicists sitting a short distance behind us. "No, he did," Hardy continued. "He knocked me out sparko. Out cold. He's a bad, bad boy. He is. He's quite intimidating as well. He's a scary dude."

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is my favourite of the listed movies, but not for Tom Hardy, I don't think that's his best performance. So probably Bronson. Although I also like him in Inception.

Of the ones I've watched, Mad Max Fury Road is my favourite (and what I voted for) but I much preferred his performance in The Revenant, which would be a close second

Welcome to the human race...
What, no Star Trek: Nemesis?

Seriously, though, I'm of the opinion that Fury Road is the best film he's been in but Bronson has his best performance.

Alot of people consider Tom Hardy one of the best actors around at the moment, so i was curious what do you guys think is his best movie?.
I haven't seen a lot of the ones on the list but it's The Dark Knight Rises for me. I first saw him in Star Trek: Nemesis and I was really impressed.

As a Welshman, I'd just like to go on record to say that his accent in 'Locke' was one of the most putrid displays of linguistic acting I've ever seen. I couldn't get past it.

The Revenant would take top slot for me.

He was also very good in a made for tv adaptation of 'The Take'.

As a Welshman, I'd just like to go on record to say that his accent in 'Locke' was one of the most putrid displays of linguistic acting I've ever seen. I couldn't get past it.
Haven't seen Locke yet but that would be offputting. I recently saw Alan Badel playing a Welsh politician in Three Cases of Murder and he was pretty good I think.

The truth is in here
I think he's a little overrated, although still a pretty good actor.

His best performances (out of the movies I've seen) have been in Bronson and Locke. Now, Bronson I would actually call a fantastic performance. He embodied Charles Bronson completely, in the end it was Bronson I was looking at and not Hardy.
He's good in RocknRolla and The Revenant. Plays a pretty intimidating villain.

This Means War he's not very good in, although that movie's very silly anyway. But for a more controversial opinion...

I don't like Hardy in Mad Max: Fury Road.

Now, I didn't dislike him exactly, but thought he delivered a boring and one-dimensional performance. Sure he conveyed a raw energy, but I wasn't blown away by what he did.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I've seen his exceptional acting skills in Locke. I do like Legend as his best overall movie. I'm watching Fury Road tonight, though I'm certain it won't change my pick. That being said, I have not seen Bronson, yet.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I voted Bronson, but may have voted for this had it been an option:
Stuart A Life Backwards is excellent and probably his finest performance.