The worst movie youve seen thats come out in past 20 years.

Tools    

And the Nightmare remake was an insult to fans of anything horror, not just Freddy

The Fourth Kind (2009)

I was just reminded of this because I saw it in a listing on TV.
A disappointment to sci-fi fans. Can't remember all the reasons this film irked me, just that it did.

Dumb and Dumber 2,
I haven't seen this yet but it didn't look worse than Dumb and Dumberer which would make my bottom ten of this century. At least Dumb and Dumber 2 had Carey and Daniels.

open water 2....i loved the first one,the sequel was just laughable.
I didn't make it to the end of that. I don't know how far into it I got, but it felt like forever. Terrible film. Or, rather, terrible characters.

The Fourth Kind (2009)

I was just reminded of this because I saw it in a listing on TV.
A disappointment to sci-fi fans. Can't remember all the reasons this film irked me, just that it did.
I got confused by the title alone: if that's the fourth kind, what happened to the first three?

I didn't make it to the end of that. I don't know how far into it I got, but it felt like forever. Terrible film. Or, rather, terrible characters.
well you didnt miss much,im actually sorry i wasted my time sitting through it

Fant4stic is most certainly the worst film that I have seen that falls within this forum's rule. While it is not as stupid as others, the sheer amount of bad cinematic choices, bad dialogue, bad charcters, and bad visual effects would be enough to condemn it to Movie Hell.
However, to quote Frank Capra; "There are no rules in filmmaking. Only sins. And the cardinal sin is dullness." And I believe that almost everybody here will agree with me when I say that this movie is one of the most boring released in theaters this side of Atlas Shrugged.

I love how the crowd on the left is full of angry people, while everyone on the right is smiling.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I haven't seen Gods Not Dead, but I've read that it's simply 2 hours of religious propaganda that portrays atheists as lowest form of beings.

EDIT: The Room. Hilarious as it is, it wasn't intentional at all, Tommy even sent it to the Oscars

I will give myself a pat on the back. I checked a list of worst movies by decade and realized that I'd seen almost NONE of them. I guess I do read reviews before I go. The one I did see was part of a beer and snack party with endless loops of The Room, billed as the worst movie ever made. I don't know whether it was intended to be ironic, but yeah, unlike some much older "worsts" (Plan 9, The Beast From Yucca Flats), The Room was not even entertaining. I love Plan 9, as awful as it is. The Room, however, really WAS just dumb and the DVD has been on the bottom of my stack ever since.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?