20.00%
2 votes
Fast And Furious 6
30.00%
3 votes
Fast And Furious7
10 votes. You may not vote on this poll

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I've spent the past couple of days watching Fast And Furious movies, and it got me wondering, what is your favourite movie of the series?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Despite being a hardcore fan of the series, I also lean towards the mainstream universal crowd-favorite, 'Fast Five'.

The 5th felt like it reached a high point in the franchise, perfecting what the 4th film tried to do, and unmatched when the 6th film tried to deliver more of what it predecessor did. Though, 6 is one I really like in the franchise, and the first has that cult charm of its time and is actually pretty good imo.

Still, it is 'Fast Five' that takes the crown for me.

Although one of my top ten is Fast Five, I think the best one is More Fast More Furious +7. My personal favorite is the 5th one but they made a great job with this movie despite the fact of Paul's death, I have just seen it so in my opinion the best one is the 7th.

First three movies were the best

For me, it's between the 1st and 5th films. I'd go with Fast Five.

Bump. Rank and rate Fast & Furious movies, please. Furious 7 was awesome, I'd like to know if it's worth watching others and which ones?

Welcome to the human race...
My ranking...

Fast Five
Furious 7
Fast & Furious 6
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast & Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

If you've only managed to see Furious 7 first then you more or less don't need to worry about major spoilers for the previous six. I'd say that 5 and 6 are genuinely worth watching, but it's worth noting that they're also the most similar to 7 in that they're about the crew conducting heists/secret missions using fast cars. 1, 2, and 4 are more about undercover police stings that happen to involve fast cars - while 1 and 2 are passable, this formula gets really tedious with 4 (which explains why they change it up big-time with 5). 3...is a weird one because it tells a story that's almost completely disconnected from the rest of the franchise save for appearances by a couple of series regulars. I guess the main reason I'd recommend it is if you like the character of Han, but beyond that...if the original was Point Break with fast cars then this is Karate Kid Part II with fast cars. Now that I think about it, it may just be interchangeable with 4.

My ranking...

Fast Five
Furious 7
Fast & Furious 6
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast & Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

If you've only managed to see Furious 7 first then you more or less don't need to worry about major spoilers for the previous six. I'd say that 5 and 6 are genuinely worth watching, but it's worth noting that they're also the most similar to 7 in that they're about the crew conducting heists/secret missions using fast cars. 1, 2, and 4 are more about undercover police stings that happen to involve fast cars - while 1 and 2 are passable, this formula gets really tedious with 4 (which explains why they change it up big-time with 5). 3...is a weird one because it tells a story that's almost completely disconnected from the rest of the franchise save for appearances by a couple of series regulars. I guess the main reason I'd recommend it is if you like the character of Han, but beyond that...if the original was Point Break with fast cars then this is Karate Kid Part II with fast cars. Now that I think about it, it may just be interchangeable with 4.
I think earlier ones concentrated more on car racing sub-culture, which doesn't interest me at all. I was stunned by relentless and creative destruction action of "Furious 7". "Fast Five" is decent heist flick. "Fast & Furious 6" was less creative with less clear character motivations and more emphasis on martial arts (I prefer wild gunfire wars), non the less still decent action movie. I think I saw the first and second long time ago and I don't feel I want to revisit those.

My ranking:
Furious 7
Fast Five
Fast & Furious 6
First
Second

Welcome to the human race...
Fair enough. I watched all seven earlier this year so they're all pretty fresh in my memory, but yeah, I wouldn't call them essential viewing by any means (especially if you've already watched the last three) - maybe if you want to spend more time with the characters, but otherwise...yeah.

2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast And Furious: Tokyo Drift

I have watched 1, 2, 5, and 7. Fast Five easily gets my vote.

Ranking:
1.Fast Five
2.2 Fast 2 Furious
3.Furious 7
4.The Fast and the Furious

I'll probably get to the other three before I see the new one. They're a lot of fun.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The one with the most 'splosions. On that point, I found this hilarious

http://movieweb.com/fast-furious-mov...ost-insurance/

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
5 and 6 for me, but it's hard to pick which one is better.

The least best for would be the first and 3rd.

The Fast and the Furious (2001)

The strength of the first installment rest on relationship cop Brian O'Conner (by Paul Walker) forged with outlaw Dominic Toretto (by Vin Diesel). The fact that Brian had to stake his life on the line that rested on fate and emotional grounds elevates it from otherwise unimpressive other aspects.

2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)

Brian is teamed up with unfunny loudmouth Roman (by Tyrese Gibson) making it below average B movie.

Fast & Furious (2009)

Brian and Dominic play on opposing sides when they both go undercover to take down a drug lord. It had some good action sequences but the storytelling was messy and lacking in cohesiveness.

Fast Five (2011)

With "Fast Five" the franchise becomes modern action juggernaut it is today. From the first scene to the last it never loses it's rhythm either due to top action or emotional engagement and high stakes in either. It starts with Brian becoming an outlaw when "the family" breaks Dominic from prison bus. Brian and Mia (by Jordana Brewster) find themselves on the run from law in Rio de Janeiro. Their destiny becomes emotional gravity pole. Action is centered on multiple intricate heists and tasks necessary to complete them. Hobbs (by Dwayne Johnson "The Rock") and Elena (by Elsa Pataky) multiplies pressure on our outlaws. Their involvement makes the movie more dynamic adding awesome action and great characters who form unexpected relationships. Vin Diesel becomes the leader of "the family" and the franchise. The assembled team members are purposefully incorporated and don't overstay their presence which only increases playful fluidity of the movie and doesn't disrupt the rhythm. "Fast Five" has many great action scenes, tasks provide many obstacles to be overcome there are many satisfying twists.

Furious 6 (2013)

Another, rather messy entrance, both in terms of lack of unifying theme or focus and plot reliance on contrived devices like amnesia and family member kidnapping to give Deus ex machina advantage to already defeated side. Only previously established investment in characters and some good action scenes the best of which is tank chase on highway, keeps it all right entrance.

Furious Seven (2015)

No other movie in this franchise managed to make all characters interesting and sympathetic like "Furious Seven". They all have moment to shine and that means this movie doesn't have filler moments. They either do something crazy or makes us care what happens to them. Deckard Shaw (by Jason Statham) is great villain which is always difficult aspect to accomplish. Action in this movie never let's go with mind blowing stunts in continuous succession. After "Furious Seven" I do believe cars can fly.

The Fate of the Furious (2017)

The Movie starts with ridiculously entertaining street race in Havana, Cuba where Dominic and Letty (by Michelle Rodriguez) spend their honeymoon. Then, new villain Cipher (by Charlize Theron) comes into play and Dominic betrays his "Family". There's lots of good action and over the top bravado throughout first third of this instalment. But the movie falters in the middle when they go to New York. I thought the action was bloated and over chaotic. But the movie gets it's groove back when they go to Russian north and fight their way into Russian military base which then leads to them chasing nuclear submarine on ice. Some people complain about Cipher villain and I see their points, but I'd rather have villain who might not necessarily blend 100% into the "spirit" of the franchise than a bland villain, which is usually the case. Charlize Theron provided cold and too real dread with mass destruction hitting too close to home, but she was the prime mover of this instalment and did fair justice to the franchise in my opinion.