MoFo Daily Routine

Tools    

In the morning: if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Rest of the day: I look fancy, act fancy, eat fancy and kill people.

A system of cells interlinked
Did you meet on MoFo, or did she just make an account when you've already known each other?
We did not meet on MoFo, no. She signed up a few years ago to join the fantasy football league.

In the morning: if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Rest of the day: I look fancy, act fancy, eat fancy and kill people.
Haha - good one! I love this flick.

Set my alarm an hour before my first Uni lecture, ignore the alarm and don't go in, sleep, wake up eventually, get out of bed sometime in the afternoon, watch quiz shows, go on computer (Movie Forums) or watch a movie, go to sleep (normally early hours of morning). I really need to sort out my sleeping pattern.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
She also works a 4 day week, same days at me. She starts about 8:00 but usually goes in from about 8:30 to 3:30. It's only about 4 miles to her work, but she gets up by around 4am. Watch the news, breakfast, work out, get ready-it's crazy! I shower after work, so I just get up, have a cig, scoop the kitty litter, brush teeth, and get dressed.
Wow. That's nine hours of sleep. It's weird how different people are when it comes to sleep patterns and routines. I may have a spell once every two weeks or so where I get eight to nine hours of sleep, but I also feel sort of sick and out of it after that much.

Last night I went to bed at 3 am and was up by 8:30 am. That's normal for me. Most of the people I know get 6 to 7 so I'm at the low end of sleep requirements.

My ex-boyfriend could easily sleep ten to twelve hours a day if he could and did so every weekend when he was off. That used to annoy me so much.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
[quote=doubledenim;1258055]Workday start varies from day to day. We will use 04:00 as a baseline start time

01:00 - Lament how I still can't find an alarm tone that doesn't irritate me to no end or put me on the precipice of a massive coronary

I don't know if you have a phone that can record. What I did was put a song ("Us and Them" by Pink Floyd) - which starts soft, slow anyway, and is soothing for an alarm clock. I have a non-flip, non-internet phone, but the alarm will still come on even if it's off... It sucks to start your day with a heartattackin' alarm clock.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I can, I just haven't taken the time. I thought "Bittersweet Symphony" by the Verve would be the perfect tone, but it comes in on a really high note that is very shrill when you are asleep. I'll find something...now that I think about, I bet I have some Bela Fleck that would do the job.

This is my Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday. Wake at 730, shower, get dressed & leave my house in time to get to work at 8:30. I work at a frozen yogurt shop, and every Monday we clean machine. I get off at 5, but I always stick around to chat with my coworkers for a while.I usually leave around 630ish. Then I go to the gym for an hour. I usually get home around 8pm. Once im home, I usually catch up on my recorded shows.then pop in a movie

On Wednesday's I don't go to the gym. I chat at work till 5:45 then I leave and head out to church. that lasts till like 7:15. After that, I go home. Im Usually asleep by like...10.

Friday, i do nothing but movies & tv all day then go into work at like 2pm & stay until close, which is 11pm.

Saturdays... I open up the store at 10am and work/manage till 5. I stay a chat till like 630, then I head home to watch something and relax.

Sunday is up at 730 to get ready for church at 830. Band practice immediately afterward. Leave there at like 12:45 to go home to eat, relax, and just chill. Then we head to Sunday night church at 5. We get home around 7:30 and gear up for the next week!

My routine has changed a fair amount, so I thought I would update a bit:

6:30 AM - Wake up, start coffee brewing, wash face, drink a full glass of water.

6:40 - 7:15 AM - 5 minutes guided meditation with Headspace app to get focused. 15 minutes cognitive training with both Lumosity and Elevate apps. Finish up with 15 minutes of Spanish with Duolingo app.

7:15 - 7:40 - Read a book

7:40 - 7:45 - Stretch out

7:45 - 8:15 - Shower and get ready for work

8:15 - 8:25 - Eat a small breakfast

8:25 AM - Out the door to work, which is a 3 minute walk away.

8:30AM - 5:00PM Work/Lurk on MoFo

5:05 PM - Arrive home, have staring contest with the cat. I have yet to win in almost 16 years of trying.

5:08 PM - Lament about losing to the cat to basically anyone that will listen. Sadly, I am in a room alone with a cat, so it's just the cat listening, and he's a total *******, and really does not care.

5:10PM - Change into workout clothes, do a few things around the house with the wife (I'm married now!)

5:30-6:15 PM - Workout. Three days weight training, two days cardio burst training. Also do abs 6 days a week for 10 minutes on top of the other two routines.

6:15 - 6:30 PM - Shower

6:30 - 7:15 PM: Prepare and eat dinner with the lovely LTIZZY from MoFo AKA my fiance wife Lisa:

7:45 - Explain to the cat how my dinner certainly was not his, and attempt to detach the cat from whatever portion of my body he has decided to latch onto.

8:00 PM: Spend time with the wife doing whatever suits our fancy at the time.

9:00 PM: Down a Protein/Fruit shake to promote exercise recovery.

9:30 PM - Prep for bed etc. and then it's reading time again, usually for another 45 mins to 1 hour before I crash out.

The biggest change since last time is the addition of a dedicated exercise routine. Not only have my energy levels and overall health improved, but I am looking a little less like Kermit the Frog lately. I thought I was going to hate it, but I actually look forward to exercising each day.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Curious. How long did it take to set that exercise routine into actual routine? How long was the transition from possible hate to looking forward to it?

Great list btw. Enjoyed reading it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You want my day routine to assassinate me on my way to work? No way!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.