MoFo Daily Routine

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I was just curious to what everyone's daily routine is on these forums.

. I Get up at 5.45am get washed, dressed, and leave the house.

. I ride my bike 4 miles into work for 7.00am

. I work 11 hours a day and finish at 18.00pm.

. I ride my bike home for about 18.30pm.

. I have my dinner, get a shower and watch tele for an hour before bed.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Looks like a very busy day. 11 hours a day?! What's your occupation?

My daily routine when I go to Uni:
1. Wake up & shower & breakfast & all this stuff.
2. Go to Uni.
3. Be at Uni.
4. Get back from Uni.
5. Surf the Internet & watch films & study.
6. Go to sleep.
7. Repeat.

My daily routine during holiday:
2. Surf the Internet & watch films.
3. Go to sleep.
4. Repeat.

Very iterative lifestyle.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Looks like a very busy day. 11 hours a day?! What's your occupation?

2. Go to Uni.
3. Be at Uni.
4. Get back from Uni.
6. Go to sleep.
7. Repeat.

My daily routine during holiday:
2. Surf the Internet & watch films.
3. Go to sleep.
4. Repeat.

Very iterative lifestyle.
I work in a warehouse driving reach and forklift trucks.

2. Go to Uni.
3. Be at Uni.
4. Get back from Uni.
6. Go to sleep.
7. Repeat.
With the addition of feeding my cat, this is basically also my routine.

Master of My Domain
1. MoFo
2. Movie Forums
3. Mo to the Fo
4. www.movieforums.com
5. Actual movies
6. A site created by a Jedi Master
7. Zzzzzzzz

I have a 4 day work week, Tue-Fri; on those days, I leave the house around 5:45am for a 6am start, and I usually get home about 7pm, which is when my wife goes to bed on those nights. I shower, eat, try to watch a movie, and I'm in bed about 11:00.

No routine Sat-Mon.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Does your wife work weird hours? That's really early.

I don't have a set routine. Some days are crazy busy and some days I have extra free time. I like it like that. I don't like routines.

The only thing that remains the same is that I usually go to bed anywhere from 2 to 4 am and wake up anywhere from 7 to 9 am depending on what I have to do. I always walk the dog first thing in the morning and eat breakfast on the porch and watch the birds.

She also works a 4 day week, same days at me. She starts about 8:00 but usually goes in from about 8:30 to 3:30. It's only about 4 miles to her work, but she gets up by around 4am. Watch the news, breakfast, work out, get ready-it's crazy! I shower after work, so I just get up, have a cig, scoop the kitty litter, brush teeth, and get dressed.

I don't have a set routine. Some days are crazy busy and some days I have extra free time. I like it like that. I don't like routines.

The only thing that remains the same is that I usually go to bed anywhere from 2 to 4 am and wake up anywhere from 7 to 9 am depending on what I have to do. I always walk the dog first thing in the morning and eat breakfast on the porch and watch the birds.
I really wish I only had to sleep five hours. If I did that I would never make through watching anything in the evening.

Monday-Friday, I go to bed between 10 and 11, get up at 6. Work 7-4. If I have my boys, 3 or 4 nights, my evening consists of outside for an hour or two, dinner, either a game of Sorry or the Xbox. If I don't, I go to the gym for an hour and come home and watch movies. The weekend always involves at least one movie somewhere. Something with my boys Saturday afternoon. Their favorite place is a bounce playhouse. Sunday is church, then lunch out with my family. Usually a nap with some sort of sport on the TV finishes off the afternoon. Of course lots of MoFo on my phone breaks up all that routine.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I work a four on four off overnight schedule right now, 12 hour nights. So it is actually pretty nice and usually have a decent amount of free time to hang out with my wife when she is off, hang with family and friends and of course watching movies and hanging out here too.

I don't have a set routine, but this year I am trying to be more productive so I try and do these each day:

- Go to class (Monday through Thursday)
- Practice piano
- Practice art/painting
- Watch a movie (or more) (I really like this one )

6:20 a.m. - get out of bed, stagger over to the alarm clock, hit snooze, stagger back to the bed and fall back asleep.
6:30 a.m. - Same as 6:20 a.m.
6:40-6:50 a.m. - get out of bed, stagger over to the alarm clock and shut it off. Trip over hungry cats as I stagger to the bathroom to pee. Then stagger over to the computer room. Stand in the doorway yelling at older cat to GTFO so I can shut the door and feed the younger cat. Shut door and feed younger cat. Stagger out to the kitchen to feed older cat.
6:50-7:00 a.m. shower
7:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. alternate between browsing MoFo and getting ready for work.
7:30-8:00 a.m - Walk to work
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. - Alternate between working and browsing MoFo
12:00-1:00 p.m. - Eat lunch, watch part of a movie on my portable DVD player
1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. alternate between working and browsing MoFo
7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - Walk Home
7:30 p.m .- Go through cat feeding ritual again, then check on and feed rats, toad and fish.
8:00 p.m. -Eat dinner while browsing MoFo. Continue to browse MoFo until I decide to watch a movie or until I start to fall asleep while sitting up, whichever comes first.
~1:00 a.m. the next morning: Go to bed.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I usually wake up at 8am, take a shower.. If there's something interesting on TV, I'll go with that until there's nothing. I then will go up to the store with my laptop to get on the internet to upload anything I wrote the previous day, as I've had laptops and computers in the past crash, and lost writing, music, pictures, videos, etc etc... I shop a few times a week, the time being determined on if I have anything I must do.

I use the net once a day in a stretch, so after my uploads are complete, I check mail, and do anything I have to do. Then I come on here, post the movies I saw, and read the "Unread Posts" - I'll check NBA trade rumors, maybe other forums I'm part of, read articles of interest. Sometimes I'll go on ChatRoulette to see what the world is up to. I always like to read about a film I just saw.

Work is determined when the feeling is there... If I have an idea, I'll type it in the right category; I'll record music, edit if I have the feeling. Sometimes when I'm feeling extra motivated, I'll go to my unfinished works and either add or edit. I am waiting here for my proof to come in the mail, and if my corrections look alright, and if I have no more additions or changes, time to publish, promote a bit... I go to the library once a week to return movies, and sometimes books, cds (since I can get them for 3 weeks), and might schedule for a book signing, although this latest "book" is more of a toilet book, a bunch of fake quotes, and not too sure the Public Library would wanna put it into circulation, and don't know if the weather is right to schedule a signing, where I get to rent a room upstairs for three hours in hopes of selling something...

I usually watch a movie in the late afternoon. Tonight there's an Open Mic which is held once a month at this local coffee shop. Anyone can get up for 10 minutes and do whatever, but I'm getting tired of reading the introduction to my first book, and it makes no sense to read random stuff. They usually have a drum set up, so tonight if I do go, I might just play drums to start the show off, and then watch others recite poetry, play their acoustic guitars, sing, etc... Though because it's so cold, I'm debating on whether or not to go.

At night, I might watch an NBA game... I like to take a shower during a lull, a blowout, or when nothing is on TV.... As midnight comes closer, I might watch something that doesn't require so much attention. I try to avoid television, and might watch a standup, documentary, and once in a great while, I might watch a movie I've seen many times.

I went to bed at midnight, got up at 1 in frustration, then put some audio comedy I've listened to, so I'm concentrating on that in hopes I fall asleep.

A system of cells interlinked
Weekdays

6:45 AM - In the shower after starting the coffee

7:10 AM - Coffee in hand, I start reading.

8:25 AM - Out the door to work, which is a 3 minute walk away.

8:30AM - 5:00PM Work/Moderate MoFo

5:05 PM - Arrive home, have staring contest with the cat. I lose AGAIN.

5:08 PM - Lament about losing to the cat to basically anyone that will listen. Sadly, I am in a room alone with a cat, so it's just the cat listening, and he's a total *******, and really does not care.

5:10PM - I attempt to create a schism in the fabric of space & time by utilizing a low-intensity magnetic field core in an effort to isolate the tryolic wave emissions...Wait a sec...I was watching Star Trek and got confused while writing this. I meant I just sort of sit around for a few decompressing, while maybe or maybe NOT ingesting an illicit substance. What the frak is a tryolic wave emission?

5:30 - Guitar Time! I tend to warm up for about 25 minutes while playing metal riffs or something kind of easy like that. Then I move into classical pieces or work on my improv over random backing tracks. This looks a good place for a picture of one of my guitars:

7-ish: Prepare and eat dinner with the lovely LTIZZY from MoFo AKA my fiance Lisa:

7:45 Then...the cat strikes again: He hatches a nefarious scheme involving a crack kitty strike team. The mission? To trap all the humans in the house, render them unconscious, afterward feasting on our flesh. Of course, the cat doesn't actually possess any higher cognitive functions, so perhaps I am embellishing his plan just a tad. The reality is more like this:

I am...no match. And neither are you.

8PM: Many things can and do happen around this time. I may pop in an episode or two of whatever show Lisa and I are in Binge-mode with at the time. I might go back into my office/studio and fire up some more nasty screaming metal licks! RAH!! Or I may slap some vinyl down on the decks (as in turntables, noob), and mix some trance records for a while OR I may fire up a video game either on my PC playing solo, or once again with the lovely LT IZZY on the console in the living room.

10-10:30 PM - Prep for bed etc. and then it's reading time again, usually for another 45 mins to 1 hour before I crash out.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
- Practice piano
Make sure to slap them keys as if the piano owed you money.
This looks a good place for a picture of one of my guitars:
That's one sexy beast!
7-ish: Prepare and eat dinner with the lovely LTIZZY from MoFo AKA my fiance Lisa:
Did you meet on MoFo, or did she just make an account when you've already known each other?

Wake up around 10am.. write code until 3pm.
There's some lunch in there somewhere.

The rest of my day is devoted to writing scripts, watching movies, posting on forums or pre/post production on a film project.

I forgot to include that around 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. I leave work (while still on the clock) and go buy breakfast, usually at Subway, then come back and stand around and eat it.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Workday start varies from day to day. We will use 04:00 as a baseline start time

01:00 - Lament how I still can't find an alarm tone that doesn't irritate me to no end or put me on the precipice of a massive coronary

01:00 - 01:15 - stumbling around wondering how I ended up in the kitchen eating graham crackers waiting for the coffee to finish.

01:15 - 02:00 - watch a recorded Sportscenter while doing morning exercise and stretching routine

02:00 - 02:30 - shower

02:30 - 02:40 - prepare lunch

02:40 - 03:00 - internet routine with the grand finale ending @ MoFo

03:00 - 03:30 - brush teeth, iron, clean bathroom and miscellaneous chore

03:30 - start car and triple check for everything I need before I leave, because on a non workday I will vacate the house at least 3 times believing I am leaving only to go back in for the thing I forgot.

03:45 - off to work @ 4