Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Watched first half of Dr Zhivago today and may try to watch some of the second half tonight. It's gripping but a little confusing at times.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I rented Pan's Labyrinth & The Hitcher (1986) so I'm going to try to get into those, or I might watch The Lives Of Others again.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I rented Pan's Labyrinth & The Hitcher (1986) so I'm going to try to get into those, or I might watch The Lives Of Others again.
The Hitcher is fantastic. Not sure what it is all supposed to mean but Rutger Hauer is great. He is like the Joker.

Not sure yet. Probably a horror, but I'm also in the mood for an indy drama. Suggestions are welcome.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Apocalypse Now... FINALLY. Might check out The French Connection as well.

Eragon hopefully, never got around to watching it until now.

Tonight i am going watch dolphin tale, which I've missed and now going to enjoy myself with this good release movie of the week.