Tools    

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
\

Barbara Bach in Caveman

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Kurt Russell in Escape from New York

I liked his even younger look on the Twilight Zone... but that wasn't a movie.

He was also beyond adorable in Barefoot in the Park. As for later Redford, he loosk absolutely gorgeous in Legal Eagles

Might be a spoiler or two if you have not seen these movies, fair warning.

Nick Nolte: North Dallas Forty
Personally I don't think Nolte ever looked better than he did in Down and Out in Beverly Hills with an honorable mention to The Deep and The Prince of Tides

My mom worked for Disney for over 44 years. She was talking to Walt one time, the subject was casting and Walt mentioned certain actors had a excellent screen presence that would almost guarantee a films success.

Walt called them Lucky Charms. The camera and Mic loved them no matter what.

To name a few if I remember and not all Disney Actors:
Tommy Kirk, Carol Baker, Walter Brennan, the Chairman and Dino, The Duke, Bob Hope Kirk Douglas and half a dozen others I don't remember.

Walt wanted to cast one of these "Lucky Charm" actors Red Buttons in a feature length but at that time Buttons had a reputation for being difficult on the set.

Wife says Brad Pitt, especially in Thelma and Louise

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Pitt Roles:

Girls told our youngest if Brad Pitt and Flavio had a baby it would look like him.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I have had instances where I have been impressed with Adam Sandler. For instance, I liked him in Funny People, where he still plays to the man-child character he is known for, but adds new layers of depth through cynicism and a grizzled, more fleshed out portrayal. I liked him in Reign Over Me, even if I felt it was a little bit over-produced, Oscar-baity (maybe that's not the word I should choose?).

However, when I saw him in Uncut Gems, I realized the sheer extent of how much he is capable of as an actor.

Wife says Brad Pitt, especially in Thelma and Louise

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Pitt Roles:

Girls told our youngest if Brad Pitt and Flavio had a baby it would look like him.
Brad Pitt did look amazing in Thelma and Louise, but I still say he's never been hotter than he was in Fight Club

[quote=Captain Spaulding;2366030]Eric Stoltz in Mask (1985)

[/QUOT]

As a more serious answer to Eric Stolz, I don't think he ever looked better than he did in Some Kind of Wonderful

Welcome to the human race...
Because I just rewatched it, going with Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon in Bound.

Because I just rewatched it, going with Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon in Bound.

It's criminal that we've forgotten about Meg and only talk about Jennifer Tilly now.

It's criminal that we've forgotten about Meg and only talk about Jennifer Tilly now.
Not me. Meg Tilly was terrific in The Big Chill and I have not forgotten her.