Kill Bill - Vol. 1

→ in
Tools    

Originally Posted by Philmster
WARNING: "Kill Bill" spoilers below
She cut off her scalp
WARNING: "Kill Bill" spoilers below
But it looked like her hair was still on her :x

i was really moved by Kill Bill. i really like Tarantino movies and i think coming out with the Japanese backround and using Samauri Swords was the coolest thing he could of done with the film. Uma Thurman is a great actress and i respect any movie she's in. Tarantino's style of writing is really real and i feel great while watching movies that he has made or helped write. i really think that all his movies have been through a great success and i hope Kill Bill Volume 2 does the same.

this was a great movie... the action was awesome, and it had you on the edge of your seat the whole time. i recommend it to anyone thats in the mood for an action move that truly kiks ass...

p.s (are we allowed to cuss in these forrums?) **** **** ****

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
I watched this film when it was released in the fall of '03, and my little brain has been thinking about whether I liked it or not. I watched it again the other night on DVD before going to see Vol. 2, and I can say with confidence that I liked Volume One much better the second time I saw it. Now I'll have to wait to see if I like Vol. 2 better after seeing it a second time, probably this summer.

I have one thing that is bothering me about Volume One: Why would the Bride continue to drive the pussy wagon after returning from Japan? She killed two men at the hospital and disappeared. Buck's truck is missing. In the investigation, which surely followed, the missing truck would have been discovered (at the airport, maybe?). Then when she gets back from Japan, she drives it to Venrita's? It's not like the vehicle would blend in, or anything. I know, I know....IT'S JUST A MOVIE!
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Originally Posted by Mark
I watched this film when it was released in the fall of '03, and my little brain has been thinking about whether I liked it or not. I watched it again the other night on DVD before going to see Vol. 2, and I can say with confidence that I liked Volume One much better the second time I saw it. Now I'll have to wait to see if I like Vol. 2 better after seeing it a second time, probably this summer.

I have one thing that is bothering me about Volume One: Why would the Bride continue to drive the pussy wagon after returning from Japan? She killed two men at the hospital and disappeared. Buck's truck is missing. In the investigation, which surely followed, the missing truck would have been discovered (at the airport, maybe?). Then when she gets back from Japan, she drives it to Venrita's? It's not like the vehicle would blend in, or anything. I know, I know....IT'S JUST A MOVIE!
common man those are some reaall small things your worrying about. All we are told of the pussy wagon was that it died out. I mean we can all complain about where the fck the cops were and why didnt they search buck's car after 13 hours of uma wiggling her toe. eh but we shouldnt worry about these things