Movie Mash-Up: Home

Tools    

"That may be, but I've got the Falcon."

Figured I'd share my latest MMV (movie music video).
It's a thing on YouTube, trust me. Still going strong, too.

What's your favorite moment in the video or movie?

I hope y'all like it, all comments welcome.

Shameless plug: Check out my channel for more MMVs.

Some folks stick up their nose at these, but I've always liked them.
I enjoy making them once in a while, my way of admiring fave films.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Figured I'd share my latest MMV (movie music video).
It's a thing on YouTube, trust me. Still going strong, too.

What's your favorite moment in the video or movie?

I hope y'all like it, all comments welcome.

Shameless plug: Check out my channel for more MMVs.

Some folks stick up their nose at these, but I've always liked them.
I enjoy making them once in a while, my way of admiring fave films.

I don't spend a lot of time on YouTube, but this was pretty cool. I'll have to check out your channel when I have some time.

I don't spend a lot of time on YouTube, but this was pretty cool. I'll have to check out your channel when I have some time.
Thank you so much for saying that! Please do, if you find the time. Some of my own I even like more than others. Some I kinda want to fix/improve, but iMovie is a pain in the butt. Legit MMVers have like FinalCut and nice crap like that, but I don't love doing it that much!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Thank you so much for saying that! Please do, if you find the time. Some of my own I even like more than others. Some I kinda want to fix/improve, but iMovie is a pain in the butt. Legit MMVers have like FinalCut and nice crap like that, but I don't love doing it that much!

I've seen some great videos made for songs, but not many for movies and TV shows. I always thought it would be fun to make this type of video, but I don't have the talent (or patience) to find the right clips and match them to the music.

I've seen some great videos made for songs, but not many for movies and TV shows. I always thought it would be fun to make this type of video, but I don't have the talent (or patience) to find the right clips and match them to the music.
Oh, yeah, it definitely has some boring aspects. For me, I have to wait to load the clips into iMovie. When I first started, it was even more laborious as I would only use my own DVDs and then convert them with a program and then enter them into iMovie.

And then iMovie can crash and you can wind up losing your whole project, which happened to me, so ever since then I will copy the sequence of clips into a separate project as a backup and somehow it survives it.

Like I said, Final Cut Pro is probably nicer to use. Plus with iMovie, I could never get true HD clips post-finalization, unlike the HD videos you see that were made with FCP.

I only dive into a project every now and then because like you said it is a process for sure.