Movie Trivia Game

Tools    

I'll give it to you Ned...James Dean received a Best Actor nomination for Giant, Dean's final film where he died before production was completed. Your turn.

What Actor from Saturday Night Live was Suppose To Be In Ghostbusters with Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd. But decided not to do the movie because didnt think it would be a hit at the time.

What Actor from Saturday Night Live was Suppose To Be In Ghostbusters with Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd. But decided not to do the movie because didnt think it would be a hit at the time.

I don't know about whether he thought it would be a hit or not, but Dan Ackroyd originally wrote the script with Eddie Murphy in mind

You got it right Taz you can ask the next trivia question. This came from Eddie Murphy as a one of those regret project he passed on that actors do that later became cult classic.s

As it's the day of the Oscars, something duly related...

Two films hold the dubious distinction of having been nominated for 11 Academy Awards, yet walked away empty handed. What were they?

The Color Purple and the Turning Point one being in 85 other 77. Im no big expert on oscars modern wise. But those are the 2 I have heard of getting zero wins

It Happened At The Worlds Fair.

I however didnt know the kid was kurt russell until saw an episode of the Graham Norton show.