Movies With Nedstark09

→ in
Tools    

Each Day I will Select 2 movies to go over and review and comment on. In each Post I will leave the movie best Trailer and Scene from the movie. This is no top 10 or poll. But if there is any film you would like to see talked about for a relook. Either make suggestions in the reply parts of this thread or send suggestions Via PM.
Our first movie is a bit of an Oldie but a good movie.

Movies With Nedstark

Grumpy Old Men

I really do love this movie and to be fair I dont know much about either actors other then have heard their names. I knew more about Burgess Meredith but that was because of Rocky and the 1960 TV Batman TV series. The movie just worked and you more or less wonder if your lived to be an old man would you end up like these 2 neighbors.

The Secret Of Nimh----A Don Bluth Film with Derek Jacobi and Dom Delouse voice talents

I really did love this movie as a kid probably where my fear of rats and rodents came from. Anyways its one of those Darker cartoon classics that seemed to be Bluth's thing when it came to those animated films. But the reason didnt beat Disney like wanted is A Disneys animator talent and B perfect mix in animated films of the 90s just was too much. But for the 80s Bluth Animated films were pretty good. This and Land Before Time was their best movies.
This story is just about a Mom trying to protect her children. She is no princess just a real mouse mom.

Space Cowboys-------Starring Clint Eastwood, Tommy Lee Jones and Donald Sutherland.

Really like just about anything to do with space and movies like this one Apollo 11 and Martian were at their very best in this type of going into space film. What works best is the 4 veteran actors cast in the movie. Its one of my very favorite 90s movies and Cromwell is at his best as A Scummy boss character

Spaced Invaders

This is just one of those movies I liked as a kid to which this movie was aimed for. Its not suppose to be some great film. I am sure its one someones bad list of movies. But I just loved the stupid aliens and I dont care if people liked it but me. I like allot of 80s and 90s film ironicly

I love "Grumpy Old Men," too. Jack and Walter were the original "Odd Couple" of film. You may want to check that one out.
Ive seen that whole Odd Couple deal but i honestly liked them better in Grumpy Old Men comedy duo. Maybe it was better writers or the whole cast worked.

Willow---------Directed By Ron Howard, Story By George Lucas, Starring Val Kilmer, Warwick Davis.

I really loved willow but part of me always wondered what a remake could look like but then Im almost afraid id loose the heart of the story and the magic Willow had too it. Its hard now to find an american DVD of willow under 40 dollars. Not sure why Lucasfilm and disney closed the Vault on the movie.