Animation, Girl, Jester with extending legs, talking horse, yogurt

Tools    

roughly 12-17 years ago I remember being at a supermarket (UK) and my parents held up two DVDs. One was the movie 'Help I'm a fish' and the other was the film that I cant remember. I guess this should be able to help with the time frame of when this film was more kind of 'around', Although I'm 80% sure this movie was a straight to DVD type film.

All I can remember from the film itself is that the protagonist was a girl. She met a few characters but the only two other characters I remember is a jester who was able to extend his legs. The other was a horse who was on a train and was talking about yoghurt to the girl. This just came back to me but I also think that it started off with the girl looking out of the window (60% sure). Also, I think a mirror may have been used as some kind of portal for her to have gone to the place where the Jester and horse are (50% sure). I'm 40% sure there was some kind of queen-type antagonist. This all makes me believe that this was some kind of really obscure rendition of Alice in Wonderland but I can't find any images/footage or information about it.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
While neither are traditional animations, they both have some of your descriptors. Sort of.

and

While you probs already know they both aren't the movie I was looking for, they look really interesting to watch so thanks anyway!

freedom~empathy~peace
I found your film Mich. You were right about it being something to do with Alice and her adventures -- it is the animated movie "Alice Through the Looking Glass" (1987).

The train scene with the talking horse (and yoghurt remark) is at 0:32:20 secs: