Men In Black International
0%
0 votes
Aladdin
59.26%
16 votes
Other
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'll go with the Tarantino movie consideing I absolutely loved his last 3 films.

I'll be surprised if Star Wars is in the top 5 grossing for 2019.
If it's very very good it might, just might scrape a billion.
I think ep 9 will do around 700m. It could be worse than that though. Depends a bit on Christmas competition, if there are strong alternatives then casual viewers might not see it, but if there's nothing else it could do OK.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
That was Jedi's number. I don't think it will fall much below that. Even at a billion it will be top 5, no? I know you want Star Wars to crash and burn but I don't think it's happening yet.
I think all the goodwill has been used up, the characters that people were paying to see are gone. What's left is an inevitable confrontation between Mary Sue and Emo teenage Vader, and some sort of Convoluted plot device that will allow 12 people to defeat the First Order before Disney hastily dumps this story for some sort of fresh start.
Just think that this garbage trilogy still will make money because...what else are people going to do? People are invested and want closure. Hype can be spun e.g. the third film puts the second into perspective, etc, If there’s very strong competition around release it may take a major hit but there’s nothing. Strong comp imo is a new avengers or a new Harry Potter.