2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Dang!!! I can't say I am mad at my team, because they are doing what they are supposed to, going off a bit.... the Mud Dogs just went off a bit more, is all....

I still have a VERY slim chance, but I would need huge nights from both RG3 and Owen Daniels...

Meanwhile, in my other league, I am ahead by a good 50 points... lol

Once again, pre season rankings and draft analysis completely turned on its head.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Back to this **** again! Drinking will now be on Monday, Thursdays, and Sundays.

If Antonio Gates does well tonight I may have the best fantasy football team on my hands that I have ever had from Week 1.

Am liking it.

Wow. Two massive failures at running back. That's not awesome.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
weak showing from key guys in week 1, but seeing Vick Prosper under the new coach, was wicked awesome.

I haven't felt this good after a thorough beating in a while.

Sad day for the Vereen owner, but for me, whoa great news. Ridley is without peer in the backfield now.

The Running Back committee. Anyone else out there have one too?

With LeVeon Bell getting hurt anytime the wind blows I have 3 RBs to choose from

Bilal Powell - Hes actually the starter with the Jets, but Ivory should be as Powells skillset seems better suited for a 3rd down back. Hell even I know this Rex Ryan! The Jets BARELY beat the Bucs, and thats when our first 2 series was a flashback to the 1976 Bucs. Yeah we started that game damn ugly.

Joique Bell - Reggie Bushs' handcuff on the Lions. This Bell is actually strong as hell, and Bush is already getting banged up. THEY SAY (the experts) that of all my RBs this week on my committee Joique is the best start, followed closely by this next guy....

Knowshon Moreno - Ive never been a Knowshon fan. Liked Correll Buckhalter better than him, certainly liked McGahee more, but Ronnie Hillman may be a late bloomer in the NFL (wont emerge this season), and Montee Ball couldnt do any better. So far hes technically their starter, but he will lose alot of touches to Hillman & Ball to where even my other guys will get more opportunities.

My guts telling me to start Powell, Yahoo says start Moreno, and THEY think Joique Bells the best start this week. Gee, guess what? I dont have a clue who to play sunday.

A system of cells interlinked
I am having a roster problem. I picked up a new DEF, and the software will just NOT let me put him in place. Hopefully it clears up soon, because otherwise, I have to run with no DEF....

EDIT: Wow - The whole thing came apart and crashed all over the place, stating none of my players were eligible or some such nonsense, telling me no changes can be made "for this date" - seems like they are having troubles at Yahoo. I am going to restart my browser and hope for the best, I guess.

The fantasy baseball site is still processing yesterday's stats, so yeah, it's probably just Yahoo under some strain right now. Also, looking at your lineup, I see Dallas slotted in already.

Yeah Seds I think you just caught Yahoo at the height of its morning hinkiest.

Ive decided to go Joique Bell, and bench Antonio Gates for Nate Burleson. Burlesons the #2 target in Detroit till the regular guy comes back. Reggie Bush is great but not 100% and I dont see why Detroit wouldnt have him split carries with Bell to lessen the load.

Edit in - Well Ive already changed my mind so disregard any final declarations I make on my roster

It's pretty funny just because, but I think it's especially funny if you've seen dozens of those player intro graphics they always use, which almost always involve a few weird names. A few of the ones here aren't even that ridiculous. If I saw a cornerback with the first name "D'Squarius," I wouldn't even blink.

I love the tones of voice they used with each player. Football players use the "soulless killer bad mofu'er" tone alot.

Eddie Lacy running for 10 yards on his first carry: cool. Packers getting up huge at halftime so they have to run: cooler. Eddie Lacy missing all that because he got a concussion: extremely uncool.

Here's hoping he's cleared quickly, because that Lacy pick was looking like it was going to end up being a steal, if he can stay healthy and keep playing with that incredible offense.

Anyway, Fiscal and I have a big ol' slugfest going on, with two of the highest scores of the week so far. Early on he got both ends of a Ryan-to-Jackson TD (and the kicker's XP!), but not too much later I did the same with Rodgers and Cobb for the second straight week. I'm down 4 but based on the remaining players he'll probably need a fair bit of margin after the 1:00 games. So far, so good.

Rodgers something like 26 for 30 for 300+ yards and 3 TDs...at halftime.

Rodgers something like 26 for 30 for 300+ yards and 3 TDs...at halftime.
whooph!

Antonio Gates fumbled for the second week in a row so hes not gonna be in my swing slot anymore, and I wont be able to entertain trading him. bleah!