2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Regular Season

Tools    

Well, I certainly know how it will go if my lovely bride wins. That's for sure.

I doubt that's, uh...applicable to any of us. Anyway, duh, you can't get two chances to win and only risk one. So if you guys are sending one jointly, then you'll have to pick which one of your teams is participating. I fully expect this decision to result in you sleeping on the couch, the way Mike does when his team beats LT's.

A system of cells interlinked
Was I in? Can't remember. But the wife and I are in. We'll only be sending out one DVD though, so tough luck. Life is hard and all that.
No! Sorry, no couples rule allowed.

LT and I both send DVDs, so you guys both send DVDs.

In the Beginning...
I fully expect this decision to result in you sleeping on the couch, the way Mike does when his team beats LT's.
When my fiance is mad at me, I always tell her that the couch is actually pretty comfy and my X-Box is out there. That probably should get me in bigger trouble, but somehow it never does.

Is it kickoff time yet?

Bilal Powells been tabbed the starter, but its vs Tampa and were tough on the run. Now I see Knowshon Moreno got the start for Denver tonight. Somehow bumped into 2 starting RBs off waivers even though I lost 2 before the season. I shouldnt bitch cause thats a rare turn of fortune. Lets see if they can keep their spots now....

My defense could have had 6 more points, but nooooo. Anyway I feel pretty good about the Bronc's. Defense could have been better early on, but they got in the groove.

Disappointing that Decker and Ball fell short, but they did get touches and I think that will continue.

Over I am feeling good - but still.

I have Manning in my other league, and he got me almost FIFTY points...and he only gets 4 per TD, too... Dude went off. I take it 7th has him in this league?

PW: Hey man, I was just playing around about the DVD thing - hope you didn't take it too seriously! All in good fun.

Yeah, Manning went off. Nuts. I was a little unsure about drafting Welker, but now I'm glad I did, because it looks like that team's gonna be lighting it up all year.

Also, 11 people in for the DVD thing! Nice. Tied for the most we've ever had, I think. Somebody's gonna get quite the haul.

I thought Welker was gonna hit 30 points too at the pace he was going. Wes Welkers had Tom Brady and now Peyton Manning throwing to him. His career numbers are going to end up being exceptional. Watch out for Denver.

Yeah, he almost caught a third TD twice!

But yeah, truth be told I had my doubts about his shift to Denver at first. Obviously, those are soothed after last night. It's pretty difficult to imagine him not getting a steady stream of targets week in and week out.

I am playing Petey in my NoFunLeague and he did NOT like lining up vs Manning this week.

Meanwhile in MoFo league, Sookie got EXACTLY what was predicted out of Smith last night, almost to the 10th of a point.