MoFo Fantasy Football 2012 - Week 1!

Tools    

I wish I could've grabbed Alfred Morris, that was definitely a surprise call this morning. I managed to snag him in my other two leagues, even started him in one of them.
I had a chance to snag him about 10 minutes before Rob, but passed. I'm not even sure I regret the decision. He's probably going to screw you over if you start him more than a few times, after all.

A system of cells interlinked
Peterson's obviously a cyborg!

I had a chance to snag him about 10 minutes before Rob, but passed. I'm not even sure I regret the decision. He's probably going to screw you over if you start him more than a few times, after all.
He had 28 opportunities, I'll take any depth I can get. I had to start Jennings.

Well Sleezys Stallions have finished all of their games, and sit at 116.42. I have 80.60 with the Broncos Peyton Manning, McGahee, and Decker to play tonight. This should be a laydown victory for me, but its the Steelers theyre going up against

The Steelers were bigboying the Broncs for most of the first half, but now in the 4th Peytons looking very much like Peyton. The replacement officiating is so bad though its hilarious. Watching Manning, Tomlin, Fox, etc... have coniptions on the bad playcalling is plain funny. Reminds me of the replacements the NFL used way back in the 80s.

...and with Peytons 2 point conversion to McGahee i pass Sleezys Stallions, and win this week.

whew

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Looks like Tongo made out huge on that Peyton and McGahee for Romo and Charles trade. Oh wait, Romo was huge and Charles was a 2nd rounder, oh.

Looks like Tongo made out huge on that Peyton and McGahee for Romo and Charles trade. Oh wait, Romo was huge and Charles was a 2nd rounder, oh.
Raul you mewlin bitch what is your problem? If I want someone but I know the owner doesnt want to get rid of them, uisually means I pay high. I did. Id do it again. Questions? sheesh

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Raul you mewlin bitch what is your problem? If I want someone but I know the owner doesnt want to get rid of them, uisually means I pay high. I did. Id do it again. Questions? sheesh
Just giving you crap, that is all. No harm meant.

Yeah yeah. I'm sure it was a highly calculated move based on your observation of advances in ACL injury treatment, and not a hey-he-was-awesome-for-me-in-the-past-so-I'm-just-gonna-take-him-and-cross-my-fingers pick.

Plus, you totally took Jonathan Stewart in the 6th. I declare this a wash!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Yep, I hate Fantasy Football.
Thats because its stupid.

perhaps not as stupid as Big Ben Stupidhead, but stupid just the same.