MoFo Fantasy Football 2012 - SIGNUPS!

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Lisa said she will check when she gets home.

She can't get online at work!

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I'm in bitches! Let's hope I can win this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sore LOSAH I am yes yes )

The World's Smallest Violin
I'm in bitches! Let's hope I can win this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sore LOSAH I am yes yes )
I'm pretty sure all my players will be tired from winning the whole thing last year, so you might have a shot.

I like Jays strategy. Win the whole damn thing. No Name change. Brilliant.

I'm gonna give this another day to see if we hear back from some of the iffy owners. If we can get 2 we've got 14. If not we'd be locked already with 12, since we can't have an odd number.

Sometime tomorrow or Tuesday I'll toss up a thread where we can talk draft time and settings, though we're probably about three weeks away from the draft, if that works for everyone. We can leave the issue of the other two possible owners open for a bit longer even after we've locked that down, though, but once we a week or two out we'll have to lock it.

Just to give you all a heads up, I was going to suggest Sunday, August 19th. I remember from years past that Sunday works better for most of us than Saturday. That'd give us three weeks from now. If anyone thinks that'll be a problem, best to say something ASAP.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
is this a good time to mention the DVD Thingy?

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
you keep the copy of Red Dawn on the coffee table so when company comes over and mentions it, you can casually say in an offhanded mannner.. "oh that, hmm not sure why its out here, its just a lil prize i won from a Canuck that was getten too big for his britches"

or somethen to that effect.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Dex LMAO!! Hey Yoda I never got an invite on yahoo....I'm pretty hurt about it too! Just kidding buddy...oh if I win this year I want make up or shoes.

I will check emails on yahoo.

You should have it; if it's not in the spam filter or anything, just PM me your address and I'll send another out right away.

Still waitin' on Pete, too, so poke him in the ribs or somethin' for me.

Well, Badger can't make it; too busy in general these days, apparently. That all but seals it: we're probably rolling with 12 teams this year, as we did our first year. Which I generally think is the perfect number, anyway.