MoFo Fantasy Football 2011 Trading Block

Tools    

Hey Seds if you talk to LT could you tell her to check her team page? Sent her an offer.

A system of cells interlinked
Indeed. She is mad at her team right now, so she tends to ignore it when that happens, which doesn't help...

TONGO - I am doing a little research and then I will get back to you on that offer.

I took that trade, Tongo!
Cool beans Seds I think Hardestys gonna do very well for you. The reports were saying Clevelands goal was to have him split carries with Hillis, and that was even before he took ill. I think the Browns goal is to keep Peyton Hillis in one piece for the whole season, and a top end 2nd round draft choice like Montario is better than your usual backup.

Jared Cook I feel will get more throws due to Britts absence, and with me trading away Nate Washington for Cedric Benson Im glad not to miss out on any action given by the underrated passer Hasselbeck.

Cedric Benson & Bernard Scott are on the block. Need a starting wide receiver.
Im only offering
Scott with him for when Benson gets suspended, goes to jail, and such.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Sleezy and myself got together for a small exchange. I'm sending over Willis McGahee in exchange for a hobbled Antonio Gates.

I doubt he plays this week, and then he's on a bye week 6, so from my pov im hopen he's good to go round week 7 or 8 or so, which will co-incide with the return of Andre Johnson which will make Owen Daniels available to the highest bidder.

Well, I had really hoped to get some dialogue going with LT. She won't answer me. Bummer. I guess I'll have to move on to some other teams and try to work something out.

Ill give you Cedric Benson (and Bernard Scott if you want him) for Jeremy Maclin. Interested?

^^ Screw that offer. I just looked at the #'s and thats undervaluing Maclin. Ok heres a better one -

Ill give you Benson (with Scott), and Ed Dickson for Jeremy Maclin. Offer sent.

Interesting. I'll think it over Tongs. I'm still holding out hope that LT and I can get some talk going. But if if after today she still won't answer then we'll definitely talk.

Ready to do some wheelin n dealin this week for quality WRs.

All players on my roster are available.

Still have an offer out to PW, and sent an offer to Sleezy - Percy Harvin for David Nelson.

We may be talking soon Tongs. I'm still trying to get something going with LT but if she doesn't respond today then I'm done trying.
Well I changed my offer to you, figuring you dont want a TE since you have Vernon Davis.

Ill give you Cedric Benson & Denarious Moore for Jeremy Maclin. Offer sent.

Well I changed my offer to you, figuring you dont want a TE since you have Vernon Davis.

Ill give you Cedric Benson & Denarious Moore for Jeremy Maclin. Offer sent.

Done.

Me and PW done did some business. Im giving him Cedric Benson & Denarious Moore for Jeremy Maclin.

Open to offers still as I need another starting WR.

Yeah, not sure I love the deal, but my guys suck. So its time to shake some **** up!
"Dont like it?! Leeeearn to love it! As its the best thing going today!"

If youre not a old school rasslin fan that went over your head and I done made an ass of myself, again.

Ok Sleezy lets see if this will fill your TE needs - Ill give you Bal TE Ed Dickson for David Nelson. Offer sent