MoFo Fantasy Football 2011 Week 5

Tools    

Sebastian Janikowski has already netted me 10 points with two 50 yard field goals lol. I will be shocked if Houston beats the Raiders on the first game after Al Davis' death. I even still expect Denarious Moore to have a good game though judging by his competition you'd think otherwise.

You'd be shocked if a favored team (by 5) won just because the other team's (far from beloved, all due respect to the deceased) owner died? Can't say I would.

Meanwhile, I was freaking out for a bit because Nicks made it past the 2:00 warning at the end of the first half without a single catch, but then he grabbed 3 passes for 49 yards and a TD on a single drive. With 13.9 points, he went from total first half bust to a pretty good game even if he does nothing else.

Looking at the drives just casually, it kind of seems like Manning favors one specific receiver on certain drives. His guys seem to catch things in bunches, though that's just anecdotal.

New York has looked terrible. Seattle is actually really putting it to them. Trouble is, they still aren't very good. Two fumbles inside the 10 yard line and Tavaris with a late INT. Bah...

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
If Brees, Shady and desean can combine for less than 40, im in fine shape.

Methinks Shady'll do a little more in the second half. There seems to be only a tenuous link between how well the Eagles perform as a team and how well their individual fantasy components perform so far.

personallym i'd rather see Desean go off, while shady fumbles a bunch and Brees tosses a bunch of picks.

Well Id like 2 of my WRs to catch a ball. Got 2 guys with donuts at the half Denarious Moore & Brandon LaFell. Cmooooooooooooooooooon 2nd half!

A system of cells interlinked
Just got home from the rifle range...

Just in time for another Brees score a few minutes ago! Woot!

Dex still has many powerhouse players to go, so this should be a good match as the night wears on...

I can't get into chat

LOL & Ugh! My teams underperforming very badly except for Janikowski who has kicked for 20 fantasy points, so far. Denarious Moores been shut down completely. Big Damn Heroes are gonna beat me awful bad, and in true Patriots fashion run-up the score on me mercilessly.

Just got home from the rifle range...

Just in time for another Brees score a few minutes ago! Woot!

Dex still has many powerhouse players to go, so this should be a good match as the night wears on...

I can't get into chat
yeah chat is busted.

headen out for the feast.

Would i be asking too much for Rivers to toss a few TD's Tolberts way?

She hasn't been back to her PC since she posted that

I'll tell her to get with it!

Either that or she is waiting to see how Branch does...

Yeah, I canceled my offer, too, since the games were about to start.

It's pretty funny that she didn't think FF was a crapshoot when she upset me in MoFo Bowl II.

Halfway thru the 2nd series of sundays games and Im still clinging to the lead with my mighty 62.34 points (Big Damn Heroes @ 31.28). A big "good job so far" to the NYJ defense vs Bradys passing game. Still feels like a pendulum slowly dropping on me though with that Patriots scoring potential ready to give a Big Damn Asswhoopin....

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I finally ready to give myself a swirling like right now. Trades....hmmm let me check it out again. I would of loved to have Peterson lol!!!
Yoda I was so busy this week I didn't check out the offer until it was to late. PW's I will check out what your trade is and get back to ya!

Just as I read that, Welker breaks one for 73 yards, but gets tackled before he gets in...

Ouch...and Branch gets one...

Ugly - 49rs are putting a hurting on the Bucs 31-3. In getting his 2nd catch Blount took a bad shot to the leg, and can only hope he isnt seriously hurt. 49rs offense, and Gore move at will and Freeman looks stymied from the pressure.

So far....
The Mean Machine 68.40
Big Damn Heroes 49.54