Citizen Kane Homage

Tools    

I'm trying to compile a list of films that pay direct visual homage to Citizen Kane. Anyone have any suggestions of specific moments in a film? So far I have Jurassic Park, The Man Who Wasn't There, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Wolf of Wall Street, The Artist, New Nightmare, Kill Bill, and Fantastic Mr. Fox. Thanks!

I'm trying to compile a list of films that pay direct visual homage to Citizen Kane. Anyone have any suggestions of specific moments in a film? So far I have Jurassic Park, The Man Who Wasn't There, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Wolf of Wall Street, The Artist, New Nightmare, Kill Bill, and Fantastic Mr. Fox. Thanks!
Yeah, at the beginning of the Doctor Who episode The Idiot's Lantern there's a homage to the Kane shot passing through the glass of the window.

Also, The Real Ghostbusters pastiched the story in one episode, even using the name "Rosebud".

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
It might be more of a visual reference to Orson Welles than a homage to Citizen Kane, but there is a strange scene in The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension where the President of the United States looks like the spitting image of the elder Kane (the make-up on the actor Ronald Lacey seems to be the exact replication of the old age make-up on the then young Welles in Kane).