Hello!

Tools    

Hi everyone!
As a member of younger gen I mostly watched Marvel/DC films and did not pay attention to the films or music of old. Then I was introduced to The Queen's music, got hooked very quickly I was thinking definitely there are so many good movies & music back in the day that I missed. Definitely wish to hear some recommendations.
Thanks!

Hi everyone!
As a member of younger gen I mostly watched Marvel/DC films and did not pay attention to the films or music of old. Then I was introduced to The Queen's music, got hooked very quickly I was thinking definitely there are so many good movies & music back in the day that I missed. Definitely wish to hear some recommendations.
Thanks!

its good to meet other marvel fan cause im a marvel fan also but i do kinda like DC only suicide squad and old batman movies . u should watch the old films like from the 80s and 90s and early 2000s they are good also . oh yes theres alot of queens young fans i met few days ago wearing queens shirt. and yes theres alot of them .
well therees alot so heres the list of the movies
https://www.imdb.com/list/ls051912019

Welcome

Old/er movies not Marvel...
Hmm...
I'll chuck out with some classics

RoboCop (1987)
Predator (1987)
Alien (1979) then Aliens (1986)
The Thing (1982)
Independence Day (1996)
Jaws (1975)
Back To The Future Trilogy
LOTR Trilogy
Romero's original Dead Trilogy (Night Of The Living Dead, Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead)
Little Shop Of Horrors (1986): Probably the greatest practical effects put to screen

Newer stuff:
Interstellar
Hunt For The Wilderpeople (very funny movie from Taika Waititi, director of Thor Ragnarok)
Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy (Shaun Of The Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World's End)
Moon (2009)
Dredd (2012)
Ex_Machina (2014) - Probably one of the best movies of the past 20 years.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
u should watch the old films like from the 80s and 90s and early 2000s they are good also
Today's youth's definition of "old".
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Today's youth's definition of "old".
I've only just gotten over the fact that Jurassic Park is almost 30.

When I think of movies that are 30, I think of Jaws and Star Wars. Not Jurassic or Terminator 2