Can't find my favourite movie's name

Tools    

I'm a house of cards in a hurricane..
Hey guys. The only reason I registered over this forum is that I don't know the name of a movie which I consider to be one of my favourites. So please help me out!

It's a story about a guy who is rich, has an awesome beach house and a couple of great cars, he's tall, young, has a dark hair and brown eyes (I guess). He throws huge parties and has a lot of friends and girlfriends as well. When suddenly after one really drunk night he doesn't remember what has happened the night before. He wakes up and finds that the girl he has slept with is dead (her body's covered in blood). He totally freaks out and the worst thing is that another person finds out about this - this other person is a blond guy. He makes a deal with the dark-haired-guy not to tell the police or anyone if he can live in his house, drive his cars, spends his money and throw parties as much as he wants to. And that's what happens for a couple of weeks or so. One day - I don't remember how but the dark guy finds out that the girl wasn't actually dead, she was covered with ketchup or something like that and she and the blond guy made the deal in order to spend the other guy's money. When our guy (the one with the dark hair) understands what has happened he had a fight at the beach with the blond guy. One of them is holding a bottle of some alcohol... They're just screaming at each other when the girl appears, she tries to stop them fighting but she can't and finally one of the guys throws the bottle over her head (not on purpose) and she really dies. The two boys start living again together like nothing had happened.

I guess that's the plot of the movie. I think the movie is from 1990-2000s. I'd be really grateful if you tell me the name of it! THANKS A BUNCH in advance!

wowww I know that movie, I have definitely seen it before. I'll keep trying to remember or figure out the name.

Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye (2000)

IMDb Page | Review | Pics | Video Clip

I'm a house of cards in a hurricane..
That's exactly the one! I thank you sooo much (: If only I could download it and watch it again... I can't find it anywhere duuh

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
That's exactly the one! I thank you sooo much (: If only I could download it and watch it again... I can't find it anywhere duuh
You can find it here at Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Kiss-Tomorrow-...0259454&sr=1-2.