Forgotten Title

Tools    

Hey guys,

I am struggling to remember the title of this movie. The movie is about a mother and her son i think they go to some sort of camp. Then the boy gets
in a car with another kid and when they get up 2 psychopathic persons open the doors. They take the children to their home. They boy who is kidnapped knows something is wrong with the house in one room the floor is covered in plastic and there are camera's. So he goes to the bathroom and calls his mother he tells her everything and he goes searghing medicens to find an adress. Later on the mother comes to the house and trys to find her boy and then when she finds him hes almost dead with a plastic bag over his head. She also finds out that the 2 kidnappers killed alot of children. She then kills both the kidnappers. Thats all i can remember i really hope someone knows this movie. Thanks

(sorry for my bad englisch)

It's not what the movie is about, so it might not be it.
However there is a small part pretty much exactly like that in "Running Scared (2006)", Starring Paul Walker.

My post count is too low to post a link
Hopefully this is the movie you're looking for.

Hey thanks for responding but that is definitly not the movie i am looking for. The movie i am looking for is more soft it doesn't have to much action. I only remember the part of the child in the house so yeah. But thanks for your response anyway.

Oh wait sorry after watching the trailer you are right thank you so much.

It's not "The Hills Have Eyes" is it? (old or remake)

Vacancy has similar elements? Maybe the sequel fits the description better.

Has a bit of Texas Chain Saw with the hitch-hikers