The MoFo Desktop Thread

Tools    

my latest here's my latest desktop...
well I had Orlando Bloom on there until my hubby saw...
so here
Heres my latest desktop
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	top-8-20-02.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	394  

The Adventure Starts Here!
Hey, FF, I see you use StoryCraft. Do you like it? I have Writer's DreamKit and find it useful to a certain point and then I pitch it and go back to being on my own.

Just curious how you use it....

Linda

Originally posted by Austruck
Hey, FF, I see you use StoryCraft. Do you like it? I have Writer's DreamKit and find it useful to a certain point and then I pitch it and go back to being on my own.

Just curious how you use it....

Linda
nope you see I HAVE story craft....

seems I do better the old fashioned way (pencil/paper)

I get distracted to easy if I try to do anything on here.
I almost always end up either chatting or surfing. you knoe the old saying "Attention span of a gnat"

It seemes fairly user friendly though, as I have FOOLED around with it a few times... but....

The Fat of the Mailbox
I have webshots and i like it, i don't care who says it kills you computer. I have mine update every 15 min. Here's the one of my car (can you tell that i'm at work?).
Attachments

Name:	desktop.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	400  

A novel adaptation.
Here's mine, I was having a lot of trouble posting it last night, so we'll see if it works now.
Attachments

Name:	dop.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	401  

The Adventure Starts Here!
That famous painting of Kramer is also hanging big-as-life in the front of our local grocery store. I have no idea why the owner has it hanging there (huge thing, too), but it cracks me up every time I go in there. Even has the same frame.

Weird.

P.S. to Film Fr3ak: Aha, yes, that makes sense. I've only use Writer's DreamKit for one outline so far, but once I got the outline printed out, I stopped using it and got busy writing. I know what you mean about the computer being a distraction, so I bought a cheapo laptop on eBay ($125) and use that elsewhere in the house so I don't get tempted by Internet access and megagames, etc. Not that I don't find OTHER distractions....

Originally posted by Austruck

P.S. to Film Fr3ak: Aha, yes, that makes sense. I've only use Writer's DreamKit for one outline so far, but once I got the outline printed out, I stopped using it and got busy writing. I know what you mean about the computer being a distraction, so I bought a cheapo laptop on eBay ($125) and use that elsewhere in the house so I don't get tempted by Internet access and megagames, etc. Not that I don't find OTHER distractions....
Well ONE of the computers on my home network doesnt have a nic so it cant get online since i am dsl. I thought I would be "smoove" and put it on there, then just transfer the files over to this one should I need to print or send to someone ( I dont really want to put it on my laptop, since I use it primarily for my genealogy reserach)....

I worked on it for a while one after noon, then went to save. It shut completely off without saving. I think the problem is that pc is win95 and me version is for 98 and up so i am gonna reformat and then put me on there... anyway .. .. back to the subject.... it was very user friendly.

Follow the White Rabbit ...
Here's mine, it's getting very cluttered at present. You can find a far more organized previous desktop under my name
Attachments

Name:	desk2.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	437  

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Here's mine, again.
Attachments

Name:	desktop.jpg
Views:	500
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	451  
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by spudracer
Here's mine, again.
Very cool...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Follow the White Rabbit ...
Hmmm, haven't checked up here for a while, anyway, so here's my latest desktop

I'm changing it all the time. Here is how it currently looks.
Attachments

Name:	myborgdesktop.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	463