Need help to remember a movie title

Tools    

Hi there!

Started thinking of a movie yesterday but I really canīt remember any actors or the movie title.. The movie is pretty similar to Teaching Mrs. Tingle but in the movie Iīm thinking of the mad teacher is of bigger size and runs some kind of terror with the children at school and one day some of the kids are playing a little prank to mad teacher in her house and freaks her out. From what I can remember she is an old athlete and keeps shot put balls and javelins and stuff like that in her house. Hope someone knows which movie Iīm thinking of? Itīs really disturbing when you start thinking of a movie and canīt remeber the name, isnīt it?

Thanks for now!

"Matilda (1996)"
(Not enough post's to be able to post a link, so you'll have to look it up)

The shotput balls and the javelin are pretty much a dead match from what I can remember last time I watched this movie.

Hopefully that's it

Hey dude, I remember that movie but I can't remember the title.

EDIT: I think Jukalartar is RIGHT! It's Matilda.

that's what she said...
It's Matilda for sure. I'm surprise OP didn't meantion the girl had powers LOL. I just watched this movie last year when babysitting, I STILL LIKED IT AS MUCH AS I DID AS A CHILD

Yes! That is probably it. Jukalartar you are correct.. Thank you for that one.. Hope I can help you all to someday..