Moments, when you just stopped watching

Tools    

UserExist
Do you have/had moments when you so disturbed/uncomfortable/empty so you just stopped watching or just put a movie on pause for a minute? What movie make you fell this?
For me it was Walking Dead, after some character death, i just quit to give myself a rest and then, after week or two, continue watching.

Almost turned off Suspiria '77, maggots, hate maggots.. but glad I finished it.

Walking Dead, after some character death, i just quit to give myself a rest and then, after week or two, continue watching.
WARNING: "walking dead spoiler" spoilers below
Stopped watching after Glenn died

Good question. Can’t think of anything. I usually root for villains, so quite a few films become painful once they’ve ‘lost’. Not that I pause/stop watching.

What comes close is, in the early days of the pandemic I was watching Tidelands, the Australian series, and I was so annoyed
WARNING: spoilers below
at the cliched and not-so-emotionally grounded scene where the protagonist saves a random child instead of the brother she clearly adores and would die for
that I did take a short pause, though it was more about paying less attention. But it was the finale, so I thought I might as well finish it. Still think it would have been very refreshing if they went the ‘selfish gene’ way instead.