Halloween Stuff

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
In honor of Halloween,I thought we could post our favorite costumes(that we wore)and/or some family traditions.Just to kinda get in the spirit...
-My all time favorite costume was when my best friend and I went to some college parties a couple of years ago,dressed as gun molls.We had the Zoot suits,fedoras,tommy guns,wallet chains,and the bright red lipstick...we got so many compliments.Probably because everyone was tired with females thinking sexy was,the french maid,devil,genie,costumes...how boring is that? Nothing is sexier than a female mobster holding a tommy gun.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I never really got into the whole dress up on halloween thing, but like last year I had a blast with a voice changer. I just wore casual clothes, and I got a black mask with no face to it, so you still couldnt see my face. I was walking around and when a little kid would see me I would start talking to them, they didn't like the fact that my face wasn't there, and my voice was funky.

I think I scared a few of them.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Rock God
halloween isn't my favorite holiday by far (that would be christmas) but i still think it can be cool sometimes. most of my costumes were pretty crappy, though. i don't know why, but i just didn't seem to really get into that as a kid. what i DO like is hayrides. especially when you can go on them with somebody you're romantically attatched to. cuddling close in the cool night air is so much fun. you can only do it once a year, too (dammit). oh well. oh, yeah, and pigging out on candy is awesome no matter what holiday it is

Now With Moveable Parts
I just watched the Sponge Bob episode where Sponge Bob wants to be ghost for Halloween,and his buddy Patrick throws a sheet over him and then some trick-or-treaters come and laugh at Sponge Bob and tell him his costume should be a scary matress.LOL... Wait-so then Patrick says they should shave off some of Sponge Bob's spongey head to make it rounder...so they do...and Sponge Bob goes to a Holloween party,and somehow,Sponge Bob's sheet falls off and everyone screams and runs away...and Sponge Bob says,"Wow,I musta scared them"Patrick says,"I think it was that weird pink hat on your head." Sponge Bob feels his head and says,"Oh,that's not a hat,that's my brains."LOL...Patrick screams and runs off too.Oh man,I love that cartoon.

my favorite costumeS were....
Marilyn Manson (4 yrs ago~a costume shop owner put it together for me)
Predator (5 yrs ago~this one was EXPENSIVE!)
Biker Broad (3 yrs ago)

Rock God
isn't it wierd how your family and adults remember every little detail about you? when i was a little kid, i went as a devil (about age 4) and people still remember that. i also went as superman.