Hey All You Cartoon Fans!

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
ReBoot was a good show! I totally watched it with my sisters,and I was like in highschol.I liked the bad lady in it...I forget her name...i forget all the bad guy's names.They were cool names too.OG-do you remember?

Rock God
hexadecimal? christ, i'm a nerd. i'm gonna steal my own lunch money and throw some of my own books in the mud now. by the way, sades, that show was underrated. nice new sig, by the way

Rock God
i used to watch scooby doo...

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by BrodieMan
hexadecimal? christ, i'm a nerd. i'm gonna steal my own lunch money and throw some of my own books in the mud now. by the way, sades, that show was underrated. nice new sig, by the way
uh-huh,that's it.and thanks.you're not a nerd...cartoons...all cartoons,are cool when you're a kid...except the ones I hated,like the Flinstones,and crappy G.I.Joe.

Rock God
lol.. i was just kidding

Now With Moveable Parts
oh,good.Cuz nobody should disrespect cartoons. BTW-Scooby Doo rocks!I love the first ones.I didn't likt the spin-off shows at all.Scrappy-Doo is a total idiot...he should be left on the side of the road*winces*oooh,cruelity to animated animals...yikes!There should be a law.

the simpsons
Rocko's Modern Life
King of the Hill
The Family Guy
The Angry Beavers
SpongeBob Squarepants
DragonBall Z (my boys got me started)

Rock God
yeah, scooby doo is cool! i hated the spinoffs too. didn't he have a really dumb cousin, also? not scrappy doo, a gray dog that had buck teeth. anyway, they ran short on ideas but it started out as awesome. i see like special episodes where sonny and cher and the harlem globetrotters gueststar... did you ever see those? they're a riot.

Now With Moveable Parts
of course I saw those...all the guest apperences were great.However,when I was a kid...I was like who are these people?!

Now With Moveable Parts
Hey, I just caught a new show on the Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. It's called, Home Movies. It's a cartoon done in the style of Dr. Katz ( remember that one from comedy central?) it's really a good cartoon. Has some very funny moments. Check it out.

-Simpsons(gotta give credit where it's due)
I give it credit for being influential, though I never really got into it - I guess the humor just seemed to tame

-Warner Bros(childhood candy)
I loved Looney Tunes

-SpongeBobSquarePants(you'll know if ya know)
Don't really care for it - humor just falls flat, and doesn't make much sense to me

-Ren & Stimpy(oh yes)
Never really watched

-King of the Hill(say what you want ,it's funny)
Funnier than the Simpsons IMO - but haven't watched much of it

-Snorks and the Smurfs(it's so bad it's good)
Never really watched

-Scooby Doo(the endings of all of them rock)
Kind of a "so bad its good" show

-Pokemon(come on now you know you do)
-Watched it growing up; after re-watching some episodes it's probably the worst show I ever liked as a kid. something I'm still a little embarrassed to admit, since it's about on the same level as a low budget Hanna Barbara cartoon in terms of plot, characters, etc - and no I can't forgive it just for being a "kid's cartoon" since there other other shows (like Dragonball Z or the Batman/Superman Animated Series) which are actually still pretty good

So what's your favorites?
Favorite from my childhood would probably be the Batman Animated Series - today I don't watch really watch cartoons, but South Park is my favorite animated show

These would be currently all my top "cartoon" series, all I have watched or re-watched after the age of 23 and 2 years after finishing college:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica (2011)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995-1996)
Haibane Renmei (2002)
RahXephon (2002)
Serial Experiments Lain (1998)
Saikano (2002)
Future Boy Conan (1978)
Legend of the Galatic Heroes (1988-1998)
Aria the Origination (2008)
Texhnolyze (2003)
Shinsekai Yori (2013)
Clannad: After Story (2008)
Trigun (1998)
Gurren Lagann (2007)
Kaiba (2008)
Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (2013)
Now and Then, Here and There (1999)
Ping Pong: The Animation (2014)
Detroit: Metal City (2008)

Only Detroit Metal City is a comedy though. The others are serious drama shows that are animated.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
These are the cartoons that I watch and/or watched:

Looney Tunes (especially anything with Marvin the Martian)
Pinky and the Brain
Animaniacs
Freakazoid
Scooby-Doo
Smurfs
Magilla Gorilla (mostly for the Ricochet Rabbit segments)
Captain Caveman
Josie and the Pussycats
Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space
Underdog
Yogi Bear
Droopy Dog
Chip and Dale
Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers
Lilo and Stitch: The Series
The Jetsons
The Flintstones
Dastardly and Muttley
The Wacky Races
Felix the Cat
Popeye
Monsters vs. Aliens

I also vaguely remember watching an Abbott & Costello cartoon when I was a kid, but I don't remember much about it.

I'm sure there are more cartoons that I watched, but these are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by ;13094
Simpsons
Futurama
Warner Bros.
The Smurfs (grew up with 'em)
Johnny Bravo
Pinky and the Brain

cartoons today (appart from the ones I've listed, of course ) have become pretty crap...I mean, how crap is Pokemon?! When I was growing up, we had the morals of the smurfs, it wasn't all about fighting...
Nice to see some love for Pinky and the Brain...I also love Family Guys and i also would like to give a shout out to Animaniacs.