Jurassic World Sequel (Official Title TBA)

Tools    

Considering what the second and third Jurassic Park movies were like, that is hardly encouraging, and that's without factoring in how Jurassic World isn't even half as good as the original.
The major difference is that Jurassic World has always been planned as a trilogy, whereas Jurassic Park wasn't.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Looking forward to this. The first trailer is being released tomorrow.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Looking forward to this. The first trailer is being released tomorrow.
Why are they taking so long, or does it just feel long? Cant wait for goldblum. Feels like I havent seen him in a movie for years.

Hulloo Optimus. Feels like I havent seen you in forever as well.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Why are they taking so long, or does it just feel long? Cant wait for goldblum. Feels like I havent seen him in a movie for years.

Hulloo Optimus. Feels like I havent seen you in forever as well.
Hey Dani, i tend to come and go from here , but i'm back now, well for a little while anyway.

Hey Dani, i tend to come and go from here , but i'm back now, well for a little while anyway.
Hope you're well, honey, andnot too cold.

It is Jurassic Park meets Dante’s Peak. I should not be this excited about it but f*** it I am!
LOL. I'll be watching it, Guns.

Trailer looks like great fun. Just saw it and almost pooped my pants. I love bryce!

Welcome to the human race...
Really distracting how they use that song from Black Mirror during the opening scene, and even more distracting how they don't come back to it at the end.

Final Trailer.

There's a problem with this one though, the morons behind the marketing have put way too many spoilers in it.
Watch at own risk. I wish I hadn't watched it tbh.

This might just do nobody any good.
I feel like this shot is all I need to see from the movie: