Top 5 Most Beautiful Men

Tools    

CGI?? Noooo, I thought it was gonna be Anthony Hopkins!

Sullivan, I admire your courage to declare beautiful men.
I have not this courage.
Although, people often point out that I am a BIG fan of both Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp.
I think they're great actors and beautiful men.
The list shall stop here.

Legends of the fall- oops.
Pitt looked like a woman.
Entirely.

D@mnit. I forgot Johnny Depp. I loved Sleepy Holllow. The girl in that was pretty good, too.

Hopkins as Beast? I could see that working. Maybe he could at least do the voice.

YEAH, Hopkins as Beast! That would be so cool.

Oh, it'd have to be in voice only...which would work pretty well. Though, actually, I think the voice of Beast in the cartoon was very good. I imagine he'd be easier to get, too...and it'd free up more cash for those oh-so-wonderful special effects.

I totally agree. Nobody could be Beast better than....well....the guy who played Beast.

Incidentally, Commish, that quote in your sig has special meaning to me, as I have actually hit, run over, and killed two squirrels in my lifetime. Both of them dashed into the road and under my wheels too quickly (I tell myself) for me to do much but jerk the wheel reflexitively and then snap my eyes to the rear view mirror in a reflex of stunned horror. I don't think either squirrel deserved it.

But who knows? The great wheel of karma turns in spite of our best attempts to apprehend it, and no-one can know when or why it will run over the next egg.

You squittel murderer!

don't mind if I bring this back up I hope...

Ewan MacGregor
Gary Sinese (<--sp?)
Harrison Ford
Robert DiNero (younger days)
Cameron Matheson (daytime TV)
Nick Cage (he's sexy)

let's see... i feel like i have a bag of chocolates in front of me..i know i'll be kicking myself for forgetting someone who should be one of my five but for tonight my hormones choose:

Tatooed-Face warrior dude in the Mummy and Mummy Returns (sorry don't know his name)
Dougrey Scott in Ever After
Ed Harris (what a beautiful face)
Pierce Brosnon before his mass appeal
Luke Wilson

runner up: My guy in the movie in my mind

A straight(I think) guy's perspective.

Jude Law
Brad Pitt
Denzel Washington
James Dean
John Travolta

Jude Law definatly.

And of course, FABIO : THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN IN THE WORLD.

I think he named himself that though, so I don't know.

Now With Moveable Parts
Fabio...just so you know,is really a horse.Apon closer inspection,it's really obvious.

fabio....indeed handsome, but with such apparent self admiration and constant posing he somehow cancels out his own beauty. it's as if he becomes two dimensional like the romance novel covers he adorns. i wouldn't kick him out of bed though, unless he was too busy looking at himself in the mirror to take care of business.
sades; i was looking for you on the forum last night...i'm on after my little girl is down. i was having fun with the beautiful men and women threads.

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh bummer...we missed each other then,because I did do some posting.Fabio is not my idea of good looking...don't you think there is such a thing as too much to look at? He's got all this...physical stuff going on...and a big nose,and big teeth...and these tiny eyes.I like your opinion of tall,dark and handsome...like Vince Vaughn...spin cycle time

Yeah, Fabio's deal is the long hair and muscles. I think his face looks odd...and no, I'm not just saying that out of jealousy or anything, because I think Brad Pitt kicks a**.

Fabio IS a horse, that's soooo funny. By the way, I think horses are gods worst creations, except for the fact that they make everything look that much more beautiful. I don't even believe in God, but SOMETHING POWERFUL must have been at work to create those monstrosities.

sades- ....spin cycle ha ha ha- i'm chucklin' but i can't ever bring myself to do the "lol" abbreviation. ahhhhhh, yeah, tall dark and handsome - smokin'.
by the way, have you ever actually sat on a clothes washer during the spin cycle? well, hell, somebodies gotta do it.

NOTE: fixed it for you.
[Edited by TWTCommish on 10-17-2001]

Josh Jackson!!!!!!

you know who is a horse? ....Matt Damon -big ol horse teeth, and horse chin. Risking even greater backlash, i don't think Brad Pitt is anything worth swooning over either. i'm happy with my current chant..."maji warrior, Maji warrior, Maji warrior!".