Freddy
22.12%
23 votes
Ash
16.35%
17 votes
Pinhead
104 votes. You may not vote on this poll

i hoped we could pick up this topic again, without getting the board shut down , so, where were we, something about who is better between ash and Jason, either way

No FLAME WARS, it was a good topic, but it's better if the board isn't locked down.

I notice this isnt favourite so i assume who is gona be most powerful (Pinhead) in which case isnt really as interesting as who you'd like to win. Perhaps someone should do that? Nice idea tho

actually, ur right, the poll should be favs, but the point was to resurrect the FVJ2 thread, which caitlyn locked

my favorite is michael. but i voted pinhead cuz hes jus to damn powerful

In Tyler We Trust
Yea Hellraiser was pretty good

alright, this poll, specifically, was just a spurofthemoment idea, but if u want to get technical, then make it a free-for-all with everyone against everyone, who would win???

true, but i'd like to direct every1's attention to my other new thread/poll, that's what i had in mind originally, but i misphrased it.

Yeah, sorry, i've been to tother thread but that was relevant for this thread and people seem to get too wrapped in this debate and 4get that

I don't think this is fair but I'm gonna say Ash. He shouldn't be able to win because he's only human but i think of Ash as the Horror villain slayer. I'd write Ash to win.

I think that this dicussion should be in another catergory, its lost its meaning being in the upcoming movie/sequels;. I was glad when Catilyn locked this one down, i hope she'll do it again. Seeing as how this one is so old and tedious.

wow, thx, i'm so glad ur supporting my efforts

Who would I want to win? Michael
Who would win? I'm thinking freddy.

well from what i gather, michael is the favorite, but no one thinks that he would win, i still think that he would beat Ash, and besides, if u consider the plots, freddy and Jason will be, let's say, preoccupied, and ash is definately mortal, so pinhead would be michael's biggest concern, in any case i shouldn't have added him, since it would be almost impossible for him to be somehow pitted against one of the other killers, they would have to solve the friggin puzzle, and any of them smart enough to do that wouldn't be dumb enough to release pinhead, that's why i would prefer everyone's vote on the newer poll, that's the question i intended and failed to phrase it properly.

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
wow, thx, i'm so glad ur supporting my efforts
Im not trying to be mean too u or anything its just this dicussion should have remained dead. Its a pointless dicussion that will never end as everyone has there thoughts on whose better or not. As mean as it may sound i hope Catilyn or someone shuts this one down again for good.

reguardless of your intent, it still comes of as very mean

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
reguardless of your intent, it still comes of as very mean
Boo hoo, I guess the truth hurts.

well if ur gona start a thread based merely on speculation thehn take it to the dicussion thread, this is about upcoming sequels and movies, even if it is comin out (FVJ2) then u should be talkin about info regarding the film not just the endless possiblites of who'd win. I said it once and ill say it again, since everyone has there own idea on the matter of whose stronger and such it'll never end. Catilyn, again i hope u shut/lock this one down

I don't know if the post I made got through so I'm gonna make it short. Ash is great and everyone loves his movies. Rent one and see, preferably the second if you don't have the $$$. They're all great though. And pinheads a middleman between the devil and hell's residence. He's got the power to basically do anything pretty much, in hell that is.

Hell Bent could do to be a bit more polite, but he is right; these threads are utterly pointless. It's just teenage horror fans arguing about something that's not only fictional, but spread across different fictional realities. It's one thing to argue about a fictional film, and its internal logic, but different franchises operate under different "rules," and as such these sorts of discussions are rendered, if not pointless, at least ambiguous enough to undermine any angrily-expressed opinions.

There is no objective answer. Period. Anyone who acts as if the answer is obvious, then, needs to grow the hell up. Harsh, but true.