Halloween 9

Tools    

i'm going to have to disagree with you again
i liked jason x
it was sooooo much better then any other "in space" horror movies
not only that but it's one of the only movies to be able to pull off the horror/comedy thing
for that i applaud it

or how about leprechaun in space
hah
i love leprechaun
he's so funny
"lep in the hood up to no good"
lol

I See You When You're Sleeping
I've seen lep in space but not in the hood. I can't stop thinking about willow though he's cool.

Originally posted by theshape82
*sigh*....i guess that resurrection was only for the die hard fans of the series or for maybe true horror movie lovers
i thought they did a great job with it....but i respect your OPINION about the movie too
No, no, no... Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995) was for die-hard fans of the series. Halloween: H20 was for Jamie Lee Curtis, Kevin Williamson and something to do after Scream became so popular.

Halloween: Resurrection is not for die hard fans of the series - the die hard fans who went to see it ****ted themselves (however, I stayed home and stayed clean). H8 is for dumbass teenyboppers, "the new generation" as you call it, who have either only seen H20, who then watched Halloween 1, but never saw any of the sequels. It's for those who have no ****ing idea what the Halloween series is all about.

first off...don't go off on me
i'm personally seen each of the halloweens at the very least 25-40 times a piece in the past 2 years alone
i have them all memorized
second off...h20 and resurrection are obviously for a newer generation of viewers and also for the die hard fans....THAT'S IT!!!!
no more...no less
everybody else are people like you

Originally posted by theshape82

i have them all memorized

as in i know all the lines and i can tell you what scene comes after the one currently playing
i know the movies inside and out....i know everything happening and everything that normal people would miss

wow that's something. you must really love the halloween films then.

Did you spot the badger wearing an apron licking a potatoe in H20 ?

uhm no i didn't see that
let ask you something
were you experimenting with some kind of drug when you saw that movie?

Experimenting ?

Yeh, if you look carefully Josh Hartnett is watching a Badger Cooking Program on T.V.

Also, you know the guy who gets killed outside the lift ? If you look carefully in the lift you will see a signed photograph of Danny Devito just lying there for the picking. When you look back in the lift, Michael Myers has taken it and it's in his back pocket(he's a big fan).

Anyway.

Imagine Michael Myers vs leprechaun ......

that....my friend...would be a strange and unusual movie...but i would see it.....i'ld see anything that had michael in it
lep is cool too tho

They could do a bunch of spin off movies just like the Ernest ones.

Michael Myers goes back to school

Michael Myers saves Christmas

It would be cool that if in one installment Michael Myers is played by a well known celebrity i.e Mel Gibson.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I think they should leave the fatally wounded series down. No Halloween 9 to add to the list of atrocities commited already by the film industry. This is not to say that I am not a Halloween fan. I loved that movie. I loved that series...back when it was good. The series should've died with Donald Pleasence, the wonderful actor that played Dr. Loomis, although I'm kinda glad it didn't, because H20 was pretty good. In any event, the series should've ended with H20. Back to Donald: It was his character that made the series what it is. Michael is great, don't get me wrong, but he is just your typical psycho with a knife with out the man that would (and does in sometimes) give his life to stop Michael. Come to think of it, outside of not having any sequals, they should've stopped at the second one, when Loomis sacrifices himself and stops Michael, but, as usual, hollywood has to cash in. The only true Halloween movies are: Halloween, Halloween 2, Halloween 3 (they way the series should've continued after Michael is with non-related sequals like this), and Halloween H20. The others are watchable for their own reasons, but they are nothing more than deliberate attempts to cash in on the popularity of Michael Myers. The same fate would almost definately befall any future sequals.

From Dark Horizons:

Halloween 9: The project has been greenlit according to Moviehole, whilst WhatDVD has come up with a potential storyline rumour: "It will be set two years after Resurrection and involve the old "movie within a movie" plot. Apparently it goes something like this : a director makes a film based on Mike Myers bloody activities, but Mr Halloween himself - who has escaped from the morgue - is none too pleased about it and decides to chop up those responsible (everyone's a critic)". Sheesh. Thanks to 'Ben'.

I'm actually looking forward to that. Even though the concept is way old now, I like "movie within a movie" movies. And, I'm not expecting anything great anymore from Michael Myers. This sounds better than the ridiculous kill Jamie Lee Curtis then stalk the internet "Resurrection".

In fact, it's just what I've been dreaming of. After that last sequel, somebody needs to kill off the people making "Halloween" movies.

I cannot beleave you silly people. You love part 1 and part 2 5 and six were good and h2o and 8 you like as well but where did you leave 4? 4 was pretty good wasnt it? and I mean 3 was a masterpeice. I dont care what anybody says about three it was a masterpeice, because that meyers kid was dead!!!!!!!!! lol actually 6 was my favorite however h20 made me angery because it shouldve started with a genetically altered michael due to the injections in part 6. whats with this series, 1 and 2 went together then 3 was nowhere in the storyline then 4 and 5 went together and 6 was only a little off then h20 just pretended 4,5,6 were never made and now a reality show with catacombs? I havnt seen 8 but I can tell some genius filmmaker needs to make the worlds first reinterated sequel. they would NOT remake 1 and 2 but start all over with a brand new part 3 and makem ALL fit together this time.

maybe he was altered in some fashion
he WAS skinnier then in the rest of them...
lol just kidding
but anyways i have to agree with you...4 was fantastic and 3 was a masterpiece...but not because "the meyers kid is dead" but because of the storyline in itself...it was a great story that would have gone a whole lot further if introduced either back in the 50s or 60s where it would have been filmed in black and white beauty or in todays atmosphere where technology could have made it oh so pretty
'

Your adsolutly right. Imagine what they could do with 3 now. I was joking about the meyers kid. lol

I love part 3 mostly because it did remind me of a film made in the 60's ..... ever seen the adaption of "The Raven" with vincent price? I mean their were no possessioning masks but there were alot of common elements.

Originally posted by chasm4u
ever seen the adaption of "The Raven" with vincent price? I mean their were no possessioning masks but there were alot of common elements.

That was a fantastic film. I hope to buy it if it came on dvd. What a film.