Inbetweeners 2: Sequel To Be Shot In Australia

Tools    

I can't post links apparently lol.. So google it.

Lol anyone a fan of the Inbetweeners? I prefer the series tbh, but the movie was OK. Thought it ended well for the franchise, did not expect a sequel.

I really enjoyed the series, maybe that's because I am an 18 year old Brit myself But my parents actually did too, very funny in my opinion, although I can understand why the humour would not be to everyone's taste.

I thought the first movie was okay, not bad, but nothing great or memorable. Not surprising that they're cashing in a sequel with the fans that they have, I have known about it for a while as well.

I really enjoyed the series, maybe that's because I am an 18 year old Brit myself But my parents actually did too, very funny in my opinion, although I can understand why the humour would not be to everyone's taste.

I thought the first movie was okay, not bad, but nothing great or memorable. Not surprising that they're cashing in a sequel with the fans that they have, I have known about it for a while as well.
Good to have another fan here haha.

Yeah I heard about the rumors for a while about a sequel. Found out it was confirmed the other day on Facebook. Exciting news, since I'm an Aussie lol.

Good to have another fan here haha.

Yeah I heard about the rumors for a while about a sequel. Found out it was confirmed the other day on Facebook. Exciting news, since I'm an Aussie lol.
During my freshers week (I'm a first year Uni student), Jay Buckley was actually at our students union DJ'ing (well, trying ) one night, and he did a shout out about it to try and advertise it

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Inbetweeners is one of the greatest series ever, very funny. The American version has just started getting shown in the uk and it sucks. I think it's a Brittish thing. Looking forward to the new movie.