Jurassic World

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I would love to see another JP film, especailly if they put a new twist on things.

I agree, no JP4. 1 was great, 2 was terrible, 3 was a little less than bad.

Joe Johnston says “there is going to be a Jurassic Park IV”

Are you ready for another Jurassic Park trilogy? Because one is currently being planned according to Jurassic Park 3 director Joe Johnston. Late last year the director said “there is a great story for the fourth one” and that he would be interested in getting involved. Now he has confirmed to BoxOffice.com that we will be seeing it in the future, and that it will start a whole new trilogy of dino-films.

You mentioned to Ain’t It Cool that there might be a good script.

Did I tell him? Was it me?

You said that there was no way to get people back on the island for a fourth time and have it make sense, but that 2001 was the last installment and we’re due.

Well, there is going to be a Jurassic Park IV. And it’s going to be unlike anything you’ve seen. It breaks away from the first three—it’s essentially the beginning of the second Jurassic Park trilogy. It’s going to be done in a completely different way. That’s pretty much all I can tell you.

A second trilogy?

If you think of the first three as a trilogy, number four would be the beginning of a second trilogy.

That’s big. So not to lock you in, but there’s a possibility there might be a total of six films?

Well, you never know. If they keep working—and if audiences keep going to them—there’s no reason why there wouldn’t be. We just want to make them justified in their own right. We don’t want to make sequel after sequel just because there’s a market for it. We want to tell different, interesting stories. You don’t want to just sell hamburger.
Johnston’s The Wolfman will be released next month, and then he will be getting ready for Captain America which will begin filming in June. It has not been confirmed that he will be directing the next Jurassic Park film, so they don’t necessarily have to work around his schedule. If things work out and they hire a director we could be seeing dinosaurs back on our screens in the next few years.

Source: Filmonic

lets hope they will make JP4 soon.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
....or not.

The third one was pretty bad.

Suspect's Reviews

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I agree, no JP4. 1 was great, 2 was terrible, 3 was a little less than bad.
I completely agree, I loved the 1st, second sucked, third was a bit better then second. I am all for another Jurassic Park as long as it's done right and I think you have to have Sam Neill and Laura Dern, and I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff Goldblum again.

Laura Dern could return in Jurassic Park 4

Oct 8, 2011

Jurassic Park 4 is slowly, but surely seems to be moving forward. Steven Spielberg was last saying the film could be happening in a few years. There’s no way of knowing where the story will go, but Laura Dern revealed that she could be returning in the film. “I hear it’s happening. I think it’s got a ways to go. Steven is about to immerse himself in Lincoln, which is really exciting and something he’s poured his heart and soul into for a long time. I’m so excited because Daniel Day-Lewis is playing Lincoln. Once that’s finished, there’s always been talk that my character is deeply involved in [Jurassic Park 4] somehow, but I haven’t heard yet,” she said to Slate.
Laura Dern had a big role in the original film, and returned in Jurassic Park 3 briefly. It would be great to see her return in a bigger role in the next film.

National Geographic prove that some dino on JP were made wrong, I hope they will show new form on them..,

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Could Jurassic Park 4 be a reboot?
Dec 11, 2011

We’ve been hearing that Steven Spielberg is working on Jurassic Park 4, but we don’t know when to expect the film. Fans are also curious as to where the next film would take the story, but Spielberg’s cryptic comments to Shock Til You Drop could indicate that it may be a reboot. “It’s just another boring secret,” he said about whether or not the film will be a reboot. A complete reboot isn’t very likely to happen with this film, but we could see a semi-reboot as the film is said to bring back many of the original characters.

Though the third one was a steaming pile (and featured many steaming piles as crucial plot devices), I did like how the park had been down for a while and how the locations were all dilapidated and stuff.

I think one part that sucked about it was that it wasn't scary enough for whatever reason, and I saw this when I was younger.

So either make it more scary or more interesting. A reboot doesn't seem to increase the latter, but maybe it could maximize the former... I'm not sure what's easier/cheaper...

I have mixed feelings about a fourth installment. The first one was outstanding. After that, they became progressively worse, with the third almost unwatchable.

Hopefully this will bring back the magic of the original and redeem the franchise.

Also hope Laura Dern returns. Always loved her as an actress.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Jurassic Park 4 was inevitable whether the the third was a success or not, Speilberg said a fourth was on the horizon before the 3rd came out. I have no idea what the plot would be for the fourth but it should be dealt with care and Speilberg should take his time on this one. Bring back Goldblum. Bring back Neil as well.

hope it would be as good as first part. at the worst like second film

i think there isnt really too much they can do its a big risk, ive thought it over before and i cant think of what they could do and not make a flop. But i would like to see what they come up with and i will give it a chance. If i had to predict though i bet it will focus more on bird like dinosaurs

The problem they have is that writers these days haven't got the imagination of Crichton.
It was his ideas that made the first two so successful.

If they're making the 4th, I'd say bring in JJ Abrams and his team of wizards to do their thang. Abrams is a pal of Spielberg anyway.
What those guys did with reinventing/restarting Star Trek was fantastic. They could certainly invigorate the dead JP movies.

Jurassic Park 4 will hit screens in two years
Producer says new CGI will allow 'great things'

The producer of 'Jurassic Park' has said that the fourth film in the series will arrive within two years.

Frank Marshall, a long-time collaborator with Steven Spielberg, is working on the project right now, after Spielberg announced his plans for another film at last year's Comic-Con event.

“I would say that it will be on the screen within two years,” he said, adding that he was most excited about the advancements in CGI since the last film, 'Jurassic Park 3' which was released in 2001.

“That’s what’s gonna be great about it, technology’s taken a leap now that we can really do some great things.”

IMDB lists 'Captain America: The First Avenger' and 'Jumanji' director Joe Johnston to be helming the project, while its script is being penned by Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver, who wrote 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'.

Spielberg is expected to take a producer's role on the film.
http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/jurassic-...two-years.html

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Cant really see where they will go with this, maybe they open a Jurassic Park in a city and things go wrong. No more islands please.