Tools    

I don't expect anything great from this movie, but I think it will be interesting to watch.

Chris Gore has been to a pre-screen for critics... he did a podcast with Critical Drinker a few minutes ago.

He said in the screen, that was fit for 500 people, there was only maybe 20 there... and the publicist for the movie interrupted the viewing to tell everyone to stop laughing at the awful dialogue.
It's that bad.

Welcome to the human race...
Critical Drinker's whole brand is calling stuff bad, I'll wait until I get word from literally anyone else.

Chris Gore has been to a pre-screen for critics... he did a podcast with Critical Drinker a few minutes ago.

He said in the screen, that was fit for 500 people, there was only maybe 20 there... and the publicist for the movie interrupted the viewing to tell everyone to stop laughing at the awful dialogue.
It's that bad.
lol....chris gore.....an old under developed man child with hot toys around him at 60 yrs of age......this movie is gonna make 2 billion $. We all know who is gonna have the last laugh on this movie.

It's already in AFI and national board of review top 10. Chris gore and critical drinker can suck each other off.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
4th best opening of the year for possibly the most expensive movie ever made.

Ended up seeing this in a theatre with more than 20 people and the only times anyone laughed were at lines that were intended to be funny. The YouTube cranks can eat it, this movie kinda rules.

*Sighs*

And here I was debating on posting a thread questioning if Cinema had passed Jim Cameron by and you do this to me.

...I'm happy to help?
Iro I asked a question in the main discussion, would like your input

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Great movie. Stunning on the big screen. If you enjoyed the first movie then you will enjoy this one too.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

A system of cells interlinked
Critical Drinker's whole brand is calling stuff bad, I'll wait until I get word from literally anyone else.
That's not true, and Chris Gore certainly doesn't fit that bill, either. For the record, Drinker has his Drinker Recommends series of videos, as well as Drinker's Extra Shots. I will concede that his most-watched stuff are the videos that trash stuff, but he has a fair amount of more positive content, recommending films like RRR, Everything Everywhere All At Once, or older films he considers underseen or not talked about often (The Long Kiss Goodnight etc.) I have also seen videos where he recommends TV series such as The Expanse. Lately, Gore has gotten into trashing modern film a bit more, but he is an old school cinema head with plenty of industry experience, and has a good amount of content speaking to the quality of films from various eras.

I tried digging into his more positive videos and one of them was for Spider-Man: No Way Home. He can't be trusted.

A system of cells interlinked
I tried digging into his more positive videos and one of them was for Spider-Man: No Way Home. He can't be trusted.
Fair enough. Dude is kind of funny sometimes, so I catch a vid here and there. His Schtick gets old after a while, though. I like Gore quite a bit more.

so is it worth to watch the movie in theaters?

I think Tom Arnold should have had a MC role in this film. He's an underappreciated member of the Cameronverse and needs the work.

4th best opening of the year for possibly the most expensive movie ever made.
If corrected by inflation, some argue the most expensive movie ever made is Cleopatra from 1963.

This Avatar movie cost about 250 million as they share a 1 billion dollar budget for the four movies. Which, corrected for inflation, is 2/3 more per movie what cost the Lord of the Rings trilogy, which costs 94 million per movie, which is 148 million corrected for inflation 2022 prices.

It is true the 4 Avatar movies combined are the most expensive film production project ever. Given they are earning at least 1 billion dollars per release (which will happen unless they are horrible), they together will make like 5-6 billion at least so will be profitable.