50 things women can't do

Tools    

Originally posted by patti
i can't fix electrical stuff.....wiring.....too scared. don't even like jumpin' cars....always think the battery is gonna blow. men always seem good at that stuff.
I don't know a damn thing about cars, and don't want to. I let my gf handle that.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Mrs Fez kindly points out: How would we flirt without having to pretend we cant throw, catch etc !! ??

firegod i can't relate to you, sorry

Now With Moveable Parts
Here is what I sez. I sez that men and women were purposefully wired, completely different. Not just for survival: Men=Hunter, Woman=gatherer, but for the romance, too.

I like that Men are so damn difficult. I like that they are so freakin' weird and rough around the edges.

To tell the honest truth...I think most women are lame. I don't have too many female friends, most of my close friends are guys. I'll tell you why.

Women tend to be very cruel towards each other. Wanna test it? Go to work in a female dominate setting. Within days, you'll witness horrible acts of gossip, backbiting, and blatant cruelty. I know, I've been there.

Men are actually very simple. Simple needs, simple desires, simple. I like simple.

Men=Hard
Women=Soft
compatability. Me likey.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
"I like that Men are so damn difficult. "

SHOCK! HORROR! MEN DIFFICULT?

***fez collapses***

Now With Moveable Parts
Hey fez,
Wake up...I got more to say about men.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
woah...just coming round... shoot away sadie

Now With Moveable Parts
Here's the biggie. The main point we all have to get our hands around.

We were designed for each other, and we totally fit. Like a hand to a glove. No complaints from this gal...none whatsoever.

.............i need a glove.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
dont you just love it when everyone is pc.

women cant ****

can't what?

Hmm. A four-letter verb that's on our list of blocked words. I wonder what it could be, Patti. Oh, I know! It must be "cook."

women cant cook

That's what he was saying.

twt, you are right, thats what i meant. patti, thats what i meant

btw, can i see a list of blocked words? or maybe banned users?

Please don't double-post. If you need to say something else, just put it in the same post. Anyway, no, a list of blocked words is not available. Nor is a list of banned users. I don't see why it'd be of interest really.

Well, you mentioned one, so i wanted to see if you had one. I just was curious thats really all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great site, there are alot of people here, and this planet is very bright.

This is going to be a long post so bear with me.
I know a hell of a lot about cars first off. I taught myself so I wouldn't get screwed over at some auto shop. Second, I've spent plenty of time by myself. In fact, I prefer being alone. I don't have 500 friends, I have a few, and my 2 best friends are guys. I used to run track and play football with my friends and Im not a lesbian. In fact I am a flaming heterosexual. I fart all the time mind you. I have belching contests with my friends. I used to be able to belch Beethovens 5th. I hate shouting while arguing, although sometimes it can't be helped. Im also prety handy with electrical equipment and computers. I know more about it then my guy friends. I love pool, I may not be the best but I don't suck. Whoever wrote that should be shot. The only thing I probably could't do is piss out of a window. I'm sure it could be done but for some reason I have no desire to find out. I am compiling my list of the top 50 things men can't do.

The sad truth is, that it is kinda funny. I didn't mean to sound all pissy. After reading my post I realized I did sound really ticked. Oh well.