Dan's Screenshot Movie Quiz

Tools    

Dan's Screenshot Movie Quiz is a net game I've been playing for a couple years now. The premise is deceptively simple: identify four (sometimes five or six) movies from single stills. The new batch goes up each Saturday turning into Sunday at midnight.

I've never won the blasted thing. Finished in the top three once, but last month had my much more usual eighth-place final tally. I've identified all of the shots in a given week, but never been able to get enough points for a full month's worth of games.

The ones for this week (02-03-02 to 02-09-02) are all fairly recent flicks, but last week's mix is more common, in regards to older and newer films. BTW, I got all of last week's correct. By contrast, I'm only absolutely sure of two this week.

Anyway, enjoy.

*and please don't post answers or guesses to current quizzes, not even here, not even in spoiler boxes. Thanks.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
I've never won the blasted thing. Finished in the top three once, but last month had my much more usual eighth-place final tally. I've identified all of the shots in a given week, but never been able to get enough points for a full month's worth of games.

Wow. That's pretty good, those are really hard sometimes.
Holden, I noticed you haven't been around much. I miss your imput.

I correctly identified three of the four stills last week: A) The Mexican, B) the Shaft re-make, and C) The Way of the Gun. Seven folks got all four, and I was one of thirty-seven who got three of the four.

I know shots A, B and C cold this week, but will have to take an educated guess on D (at least I can identify one of the actors in the still).

Anybody else play last week or giving it a try this week?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	A0015.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	64014   Click image for larger version

Name:	A0014.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	64015   Click image for larger version

Name:	A0013.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	64016   Click image for larger version

Name:	A0012.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	64017   Click image for larger version

Name:	A0011.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	64018  

I got The Mexican correct last week, but that was it. I have a vague idea about some of the ones up this week, but I doubt I'll try. They sure are interesting, though, eh?