Celebrities looking stupid

Tools    

gone
It's absolutely hilarious thinking about how much celebrities prepare for going out - getting their hair done, shopping for an outfit, dressing up, applying bucket loads of make up only to be caught at that awkward moment where they're holding the most bizarre facial expressions...

So hell, if anyone willing, post any pictures you find of celebs looking stupid...

When I saw this I couldn't believe it was Winona Ryder, but it is!

(image courtesy of yahoo news)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	738770952.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	39  

Now With Moveable Parts
I like that pic. I like to see the goofy side of the otherwise, boring and camera-ready, stars.

It is funny...but then again, I'll bet each of us have a dozen split-seconds each day where, if it were captured in a photograph, would have us looking really damn foolish. Right before a sneeze, or about to trip, or coughing, or stuffing food in our mouths, or something like that.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You should see me when I get up in the morning, hair all ravaged, scraggly beard, one eye shut, the other squinting due to the bright light, it's madness I tell you...madness!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
hee-hee. Spud in the mornin', nice visual...

I'm not a vision in the early hours, either.

i think you sound pretty good spud.......mess up that hair, add a little whisker shadow on that baby face- hmmmmm.

i photograph horribly

gone
yeah, me too, I always look like I'm sh|t-faced.

Come to think of it I am al...

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah?! Well this is a thread about celebrities looking stupid...not us. So get back on topic! PthblthPthblt

gone
Whatcha talking about, I am a celebrity, I'm just hiding my identity, pfft, you think I really look like that twit in the personal picture thread? that boy obviously lacks the wit and charm I posess.

Now With Moveable Parts
AAHHaaaaHaaaaa...sheeeee-yaaaat. You so funnee.

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah, like me.

Ummm, I keep getting email notifications about this thread telling me that patti has posted in it...only to find that there's nothing new. What's the deal?

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
is that zip empty or am i going senile?

I don't know what's possessing me to post this picture, but since you asked for pictures of celebrities looking stupid, here's a picture of a SEXY CELEBRITY caught in a stupid pose... with his very own birthday cake in front of him.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sexycelebbirthday.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	97  

you're an odd bird, sexy celebrity......you fit in nicely.

you know about the mofo personal pictures thread too, don't you?
-give us more!