favorite books

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by mecurdius
monkeypunch - is pagan babies the newest lenard?

BTW- just finished 2001: A Space Odyssey, its a really really good book.
It's the latest in paperback, I think. I can never afford to get the hardcovers so I don't know about that.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

monkeypunch- i can't swing hardcovers either so what i do when i find a new book i want, i order it at the bookstore....but in paperback.
so they send me a postcard months later when the paperback is available and they save me a copy and give me a week to come pick it up.

Tishomingo Blues is Elmore Leonard's most recent publication. It came out about a month ago, but it is hardcover of course. Pagan Babies was indeed the latest issued in paperback. It streeted in January.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

hey holden.....you're the book man (actually the everything man)....but do you have any recommendations for a book data base? i want access to subject searches and reviews so i can browse the way i used to in bookstores. i haven't tried anything yet..thought i'd ask you first.