The Sports/Excercise Tab

Tools    

Sorry, nothing doing. I honestly don't think so. Yeah, of course we think we're tougher because we're man. Unless you're one of those freakish bodybuilding women (they look awful), you goin' down.

Now With Moveable Parts
It's not fair. I could kick the crap out of a few guys...I just know it. Some guys are whimps...

It's not fair. I could kick the crap out of a few guys...I just know it. Some guys are whimps...
David Spade doesn't count.

EDIT:

Richard Simmons and Spuds don't count
Ha! Right at the same time. Hilarious.

Now With Moveable Parts
Well...I'm strong. I could take you on and it wouldn't be a fair fight, but I'm sure I could hurt you a few times.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Well...I'm strong. I could take you on and it wouldn't be a fair fight, but I'm sure I could hurt you a few times.
Yeah, but it'd be in a "this is going to hurt me a lot more than it's going to hurt you, Sades" kind of way.

Now With Moveable Parts
You guys think you're so tough! One kick to the gut, T, and you'd run home crying to your mommy. So there!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Pshaw. I can take a hit to the gut. Your hand would get caught in the fat. My gut's got guts. I can take a hit.
T...okay, you win...I would probably lose from laughing to damn hard.

* as for you Toose...

don't hit ME in the gut.......i would probably cease to exist....but i'd give you one shove with my stems and you'd fly backwards straight through the wall of this building and then the next. you'd land in some old lady's living room and she'd have to chase you out with her broom.

as for chin ups.....pull ups......my arms look real tough but they aren't very....i do assisted pullups/chinups.

NOT TO WORRY THOUGH, cuz as i said.....one look at my calves alone and 1) sades would faint 2) Toose would throw up 3) spud would get out his wallet 4) and T would sit down in resignation.

so why doncha come have a looksee and test my theory!!!! that goes for all of yoooooooz!