Rank's 20 Top Entertainers of 2001

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It's funny how you have all of this hatrid for someone you've never even met.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
It's what fuels my exsistance...hatred for people I don't know...like Holden.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok, in that case, I don't like Jerry Springer. Someone should can that show. It just to be funny to watch, but when you have the same people on for different things...it gets stupid.

Sorry, this is getting WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off of topic. Who's gonna post their picks for the top 20 entertainers of 2001???

gone
Nicole is incredibley bitchy - best quote to show this?

(after divorce with cruise) "At least now I can wear high-heels..."

I mean!! eeek!

But I still like her, well more now than before...

I can't stand cruz though! can't believe tom left nicole for that, or no hold on, he claims he didn't that happened after...

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by goodf3lla
Nicole is incredibley bitchy - best quote to show this?

(after divorce with cruise) "At least now I can wear high-heels..."

Good for her! I think that's so evil and delicious.

Yeah, Nicole's heels-quip was getting her own back.
I'd like to guess or know why they broke up, but Penelope Cruz's quest to be Hollywood's #1 is my own guess. She's like a flea that attaches herself to a dog to go for a distance, but when the dog starts itching itself, or dying in the arse, she jumps onto a bigger a better dog.

I like Nicole. Very much. That's both a movie watcher, a filmmaker and an Australian speaking there. I used to think she was cold and lifeless, no real personality, so well hidden she'd lost herself, but she's come into her own this year, and taken a step out of the shadow of Tom -- and like no one suspected, shadowed him herself. She's becomming her own person again.

Now With Moveable Parts
Well said. Or as Spud would say," True dat!"

gone
can we have a penelope cruz dissing thread too?

she's also incredibly irritating (not as irritating as julia roberts)

Now With Moveable Parts
Make one goodf3lla...I'd post on it...help it along.