Fantasy Cast

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
If you were given one chance to be in a movie, what kind of movie would it be and who would you pick for your co-stars? Also you can pick your director and whatnots too...

* actors have to be alive to be your co-stars.

My movie would be a romantic comedy. With Ron Howard directing and Larry David writing.I would play the leading lady of course. My co-stars would be:

John Hannah( love intrest#1)
Brad Pitt ( love intrest #2)
Vince Vaughn ( love intrest #3)
Cameron Diaz
Gwenth Paltrow
Christopher Walkin
Kevin Spacey
Cate Blanchet
Ed Norton( love intrest #4)
Jack Black( NOT a love intrest...a buddy)

This is a dark comedy. It'd be my script, but with a David Rabe polish. Soderbergh is directing and handling the cinematography. Robbie Robertson is composing an original score.

It stars Luke Wilson, David Cross, Saffron Burrows, and Catherine Keener, with supporting roles for Jack Black, Kyle Gass, Jacqueline Bisset, Janeane Garofalo, Luis Guzman and quick cameos for Spalding Gray and Bill Murray.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

ooooohhhhh, what fun!!!! okay, let's see now....my movie would be a supernatural thriller and my director would be either Joel Coen or David Fincher.
my costars would be: Sean Connery (mentor or father figure). i'd have to toss in Morgan Freeman,Gene Wilder,and William H. Macy and as good guys, experts of some sort...AND love interest....hmmmmm...can you believe i don't have a readily available answer for that???.....okay....Johnny Depp. my girlfriends would be Holly Hunter, and Frances McDormand. i would somehow blow Angelina Jolie out of the water in the looks and sexuality departments...
my movie would have the look of Seven.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Silver, you realize what the credits would say??

Written, Produced, Shot, Directed by

Thinking you might produce your own flick...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i would somehow blow Angelina Jolie out of the water in the looks and sexuality departments...

yeah, patti, YEAH!! heheh. same here, plus I wouldn't need her pout or bared teeth to make a man sizzle. hehehe.

Produced by: Merchant Ivory

I think that right there says what kind it would be. Dramatic, genteel, romantic, epic drama, period piece ...costume drama.

Think Dangerous Liaisons, The Age of Innocence ...

Something with intrigue, sorrow, wet eyes, breathlessness and clutches in hallways with trouble just around the corner. and lots and lots of fabric ... tulle, damask, silk, embroideries, lace, muslin, shimmering ... artful gardens, fountains, accents, flashing eyes, desire, cruelty, society, balls, parties, lies and deception. mmmmph! how to play the game, kick ***, and come out with all you wanted after some setbacks.

i'd of course be the heroine. sly, clever, witty, cultured, desired by every man alive. caught up in something just awful! *puts back of hand to forehead* deeply in love but forced to hide it, unable to have the man. maybe he's beneath me. maybe i've got an arranged marriage. etc. etc. just some beautiful emotional story with trials and tribulations.

i don't want an unhappy ending, then again i don't want it to be all hunkey dorey. bittersweet, perhaps.

cast:

-cate blanchett-friend/rival
-minnie driver-friend
-geoffrey rush - esteem'ed advisor ... he might be the guy telling me about my finances or warning me to stay away from soandso
-kate winslet/rachel weisz (sort of interchangeable but I like them both. two of them might be overkill)
-kevin spacey - i don't know what to do with an american in here but dang, he's just so good ...
-isabella rosselini - i adore her name. i adore her. she'd be like, the wise beauty who advised me on things and knew how to play the game
-emma thompson - friend
-gabriel byrne - hmm, love interest?
-john hannah - court jester/flirt ... he gets one of the other girls and amuses my character throughout the film
-tim roth (great at being a baddie, and sexy, too!)
-daniel autieuil - irritated, pissy noble (he's good at that)
-catherine deneuve - the even wiser beauty who was just a bit wicked and cruel
-jean reno - mm, sexy bad man. maybe my personal hitman or something. some flirtation but he realizes I am too good for him, heheh.
-john malkovich - wicked plotter - bad guy ... evil king?
-i'm torn on isabelle adjani cuz she'd look better than me and we can't have that! - a murderous rival i defeat ... that'd take care of her ... evil queen? lady aspiring to greatness?
-ralph fiennes - love interest I deny ... he's good at being tortured and desperate. better, I think, than his doe eyed brother. or maybe he makes a comeback and captures me!
-judy dench - oh what a dame! pun intended. torn between making her a person of power (Queen Elizabeth repeat) or somebody's cheeky and dignified mother to reckon with. oooooh, or i could play around and make HER the mastermind behind the evil plot to do me in! a fantastic ultimate villain for a world of plotting women ...

aaaah, this would kick so much butt. rich visuals, but a sort of raw direction and natural delivery ... show that dirty underbelly beneath all the exotic upperclass crust. an incredible score, etc etc. lots of duels and/or myterious murders.

i can't tell if I want this to be Regency, Renaissance, 1930s, or what. somewhere in there.

Now With Moveable Parts
Bloody hell thmmie...can I be in your movie too? We'll be these horribly sexy women, parading around a small town in Renaissance garb, with these heaving chests and legions of hot lovers. Whadya say?

suuuure you can!

but no, the town must be BIG! it must be London, or Paris, or Rome ... it must stop your heart when you encounter it's filth, it's glory, it's treasures. a little town would be way too crowded for the lot of us. we need villas for the getaway scenes where people skulk about the halls and the servants bear the brunt of the work and frustration at dealing with us aristocrts. but then, we pack up and head off to the city! plus, big balls happen in le ton during the season, which is inevitably London and Paris, because, of course, we must gaze down upon the crowd from the best balcony in the opera house, dine at the finest of restaurants, and we have to sweep through everyone else's grand parlours, and down their grand staircases fashionably late. nibble on their tea cakes while snapping our fans, tossing our brazen ringlets and turning our noses up as we heave our bosoms by, murmuring mysteriously behind our gloved hands.

as for the legions of lovers ... feel free, my dear, feel free. for me, which is why i love period pieces, is when there's the promise ... i'd behave wickedly and torture men with my perverse dialogue and delicate delivery. i'll be the exotic flower, the unclaimed prize ... heheh.

Now With Moveable Parts
Yes! That's why we'd be such a great pair, you'd be the one to drive the men crazy with lust, and I'd be the one fullfilling their fantasies! Perfect! Hm, Vince Vaughn in tights? Hm.

BRAVO BRAVO thmilin- i love your style.
and BRAVO to everyone who just posted........some great impassioned responses thus far!
great thread sades. vince doesn't know what he's missing! (i think he's too busy getting tossed out of bar brawls to realize his dream woman is pining for him!)

My movie would be a space pirate vs ninja showdown battle. I, of course, would direct it, and it would star:
-Harrison ford as space pirate captain
-Zhang Ziyi as dark, seductive ninja leader
-Ed Norton as the tech guy on the space craft
-Jet Li as the evil ultra powerful right hand man of Zhang Ziyi
-Marlon wayons as the jive talking black guy that has a big gun and eventually dies in a huge battle, filled with explosions
-the thin guy from iron monkey as the guy that fights well and reports to Zhang Ziyi.

It would quite possibly be the stupidest, most sterotypical and cliche time-travel, ninja/pirate movie ever. But then again whats better than a sci fi kung fu movie??? One with ninjas vs space pirates!!!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
BRAVO BRAVO thmilin- i love your style.
and BRAVO to everyone who just posted........some great impassioned responses thus far!
great thread sades. vince doesn't know what he's missing! (i think he's too busy getting tossed out of bar brawls to realize his dream woman is pining for him!)
*blushing* Ah patti, you always make me feel like a goddess.

My next movie would star patti and I, as goddesses...and ALL THAT IMPLIES.

lol, thanks patti!

yeah, sades, you and me, the men ain't got a chance. vince vaughn in tights though ... i dunno. it was dangerous enough for Kenneth Branagh in Henry V ... mwahaha ... i fell in love with him watching that, jumblies and all, when I saw that in English class in 7th grade.

mercurdius ... that would kick butt!

Now With Moveable Parts
Same with Joesph Finnes in Elizabeth and Shakespear in Love...the tights added that touch of...what's the word I'm looking for here? It just adds something, probably to my imagination, scince you don't have to imagine very much with that bulge giving all the details away! Hah! I'm in SUCH a mood....

if all us movieforums members ponied up....imagine us all starring and making our own movie......very little cash, but so many ideas..(yeah, yeah, too many cooks spoil....?) but think of Blair Witch Projects financial success on it's tiny budget.
WARNING...stupid idea - but it's typed so that baby is gettin' posted.