The Usual Suspects

Tools    

Personally, I think fun is important, but I've never bought into the "have fun while you're young" stuff. I don't think you have to be young to have fun. A kid is not who I am. A kid is an incomplete person. Sure, take advantage of the situation to a degree...but, at least in my case, I find it much more important to take advantage of youth in other ways. Getting a head start chief among them. That's just me, though. Anyone who wants to spend their time tossing paper airplanes at the teacher's back will still draw a laugh out of me.

Originally posted by patti
lots of brilliant kids goof off in highschool because they aren't challenged.
Damn straight. Early on the school thought my dad was retarded, basically.

I'd be the smartest person in my grade.
But I fool around too much. Don't do the work, but still get "A"s, but still the teachers look at me disdain "tut tut tut. Matt."

resurrection time. ....okay......here's the scenario......there's a big meeting of CIA, DEA, SWAT, and a psychic as well.
Q** who are they after? and who's who?

Originally posted by patti
resurrection time. ....okay......here's the scenario......there's a big meeting of CIA, DEA, SWAT, and a psychic as well.
Q** who are they after? and who's who?
Patti Raven: First Degree Thread Murder, multiple counts

Holden Pike: Multiple counts of Verbal Assault, Aggravated Armed Robbery of Best Buy DVD sections with a water pistol full of pee and vee... last seen wearing "I'm with stupid" T-Shirt.

Spudracer: Assault with a spud gun

Silver Bullet: Psychological assault on a schoolteacher, multiple counts of show stealing, unauthorized swimming in restricted areas.

*** communique to be continued***

as ALLEGED thread murderer is this patti raven chick all powerful and so inventive she can just stop a thread or change it's focus in a single powerful post???? or is she some clueless, clod who tramples the delicate fabric of topics, forcing MoFo's to scatter and not return???

can holden and i be a crime duo?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Toose
Spudracer: Assault with a spud gun
I have a friend that has one.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose

Holden Pike: Multiple counts of Verbal Assault, Aggravated Armed Robbery of Best Buy DVD sections with a water pistol full of pee and vee... last seen wearing "I'm with stupid" T-Shirt.

oh, wait......if Holden and i get to be a crime duo, does he have to wear the "I'm with stupid" T-shirt?

and how's about fez and his monkey for the psychic team?

Fez never does his own dirty business.
Instead he opens a little cage and the money jumps out and he says to it in his cackly evil man voice, "Fly my pretty, fly!"