Yet Another LOTR Topic

Tools    

Hope no one's getting tired of it

Earlier, in this thread, we got to decide which member of the Fellowship we IMAGINE ourselves to be.

Well, yesterday I stumbled upon a test( and I apologize if this has already been done) that evaluates your character, and tells you which member of the Fellowship you ARE most like.

Take the test here, and let us know what you got. In the other thread, I said I was most like Meriadoc, but according to the test, I am Legolas.

Link: LOTR Personality Test

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm Legolas as well. Kinda funny it would give two of us the same character, but there's only 9 so you have to be something.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Legolas am I.

The thing is stuck on that character.

How did TWT get Bilbo when he's not even in the Fellowship?

gone
Hmm I'm a woman

Galadriel

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
/menacing glare

I am SAURON! Muhahaha

Hey, at least you guys aren't all Legolas. As flattering as it is that they think I'm him, I really can't agree. My shot with a bow and arrow isn't that good, and I'm simply not that beautiful. Well. Not quite