0%
0 votes
RoboCop
100.00%
6 votes
The Terminator
6 votes. You may not vote on this poll

who would win?
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

gone
EHH!!! Should this even be a poll! Robocop has no chance! He moves too slow, he's not as multi-skilled and he lacks the attitude (which always helps kick arse)

Which terminator are you talking about though???

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I would say that with the Terminator able to take on a human-like appearance. There's no chance in hell RoboCop would win. Terminator moves at a normal human speed so would definitley take Robo out.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

As everyone else has already said, this is no contest.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
lol, i feel bad for Robocop, he ain't got not votes!

but yeah, i voted for Terminator.

Originally posted by thmilin
lol, i feel bad for Robocop, he ain't got not votes!
No offense to any who are fans of RoboCop(I'm one of them), but there's just NO way that he would win against a robot sent back through time. Tomorrow's technology against yesterday's tin can....lemme take a shot at that one.

gone
Yeah Robocop is good in its own right. But he can't compete with terminator...

Hold on, who can? (part from king kong, godzilla and other demons...)

i liked the robocop movies better but i think terminator would certainly win

this wasnt as clever an idea as i thought, certainly not as good as the jet li vs jackie chan

only if there was some kind of way to make a huge vs thread and have like ten different polls we could have things like sam raimi vs kevin smith or luke skywalker vs neo

Hmmmm,

With my new found powers, I might be able to arrange that.

Let a few votes in, change the poll, few more votes in, change the poll....

gone
Shortcircuit robot thingy - number 5 VS R2D2 or C-3P0

Originally posted by goodf3lla
Shortcircuit robot thingy - number 5 VS R2D2 or C-3P0
Beat C-3PO but lose (probably) against R2-D2

Remember though, he has a laser.

I guess we'll just have to start new threads for each match. I'll move this over the Games thread and we can keep on keepin on.

Might've been better to start a new one: I already voted in the old poll, which means I can't vote in this new one, since it's, to the script that handles the cookies, the same poll.

gone
"That's just like, your opinion, man."

(theres a geekier one, check out "celebrity deathmatch 2")

It's all fun and games, I basically did it on account of this:
only if there was some kind of way to make a huge vs thread and have like ten different polls we could have things like sam raimi vs kevin smith or luke skywalker vs neo
So, as soon as a winner comes out of Round 2, we'll go on to something else.